Sign up to receive blog updates by email!
Monday, July 29, 2019
1. First name: Elenis 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child: She will be 3 months the first week of October 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share: Searching for a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Monday through Friday from 9am to 5:30pm 6. Neighborhood you live in: Crown Heights right across from the Brooklyn Children's Museum 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt?: Yes, I am willing to go from Crown Heights toward Brooklyn Heights anywhere along the 3 line or the C line 8. Do you have any pets?: Yes, I have two cats but they keep to themselves and we keep a very clean home 9. Does your child have any allergies?: No allergies 10. Does your building have an elevator?: Yes, we have an elevator! 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk?: We have a park right across the street and the Brooklyn Children's Museum 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class?: Not at the moment 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)?: No dietary restrictions 14. When would you be able to start nanny share?: The second or third week of October at the latest! 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share?: I am willing to host. Our apartment is in a renovated building with an elevator, large windows, and AC. We have a laundry in the unit in case the nanny needs to wash the babies clothes. Our apartment is right across from a park in case the nanny wants to take the babies for a walk. I will also add cameras and give access to the cameras to the other family. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?: A coworker told my husband about this website.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
1. Christine 2. email@example.com 3. Due date: 12/12/2019 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Flexible, but looking at four days a week, 10-5pm to begin Mid-march 2020 6. Live in Yorkville off of 88th 7. Willing to host both children at our place or drop off at another apartment in UES and Harlem--can be a bit flexible here as well 8. We have two dogs 9. Don't know yet 10. We are on the first floor 11. We have a small private backyard/patio space and are half a block to Carl Schurz Park 12. Would possibly be open to signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions in our household 14. Able to start in mid-March of 2020 15. There is a nanny cooperative we are interested in working with once we have found a family to share with, but are open to other options as well 16. We found out about this blog just by googling and looking at different New York mom forums
1. Danielle 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. 4 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. M-F 8 am – 6pm 7. Want to host at our apartment in Harlem. 8. One very old cat 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. We are on the first floor 11. There are several parks and playgrounds nearby 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? None 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 2019 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? a friend
Monday, July 22, 2019
1: Shana 2: Shana.Barhamand@gmail.com 3: Child due 10/6 - 4 months old for Nanny Share (February 2020) 4. Searching for Nanny and a Nanny Share 5: M-F 8:30AM - 6:30PM 6. Bed Stuy, Brooklyn 7. Yes, willing to drop off. Open to neighborhoods: Williamsburg (if off G) Greenpoint (if off G) Murry Hill / Midtown East (if Off 7) Clinton HIll (if off G) Brooklyn Heights (If off A/C) FIDI to Midtown (if off A/C) 8. Yes, we have 1 50 lb dog that is child friendly 9. TBD 10. No 11. Yes, large park with 2 playground 1 block away 12. Yes 13. No. 14. February 2020 15. My husband and I both work full time. We are looking for a Nanny share that allows us to be great parents and great employees. This is our first Child so we are new to the search and the options. 16. I googled "how to find a nanny share in NYC"
Friday, July 19, 2019
1. Name: Jazgul 2. Email: email@example.com 3. Age: 3 y.o. 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: part-time, M-F 8 am – 6pm OR Monday, Tu, Wed 8 am – 2pm 6. Morningside Heights 7. Willing to drop off at someone else's house near Morningside Heights. 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Elevator -yes 11. The neighborhood has a park nearby. 12. No 13. Kosher 14. Can start at the beginning of August 15. Not that I can think of now 16. Through Columbia Family Support group
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
1. Lauren 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Baby girl - 9 months old 4. Searching for part-time nanny (6-12 hours a week) 5. Days and hours needed are flexible, hoping for help 2-3 weekdays in the afternoon hours (e.g. 1pm-6pm or even 3-6pm). 6. Neighborhood - Midtown west near 57th and 10th ave 7. Yes, willing to drop off within 10 min walk 8. Pets - yes, one sweet dog, cute terrier mix weighing ~35lbs. 9. Allergies - unknown. 10. Building has an elevator. 11. Yes there are several parks nearby. 12. Not interested in classes yet since she is so young. 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Would like to start ASAP. 15. Could be good match for family with FT nanny looking to pick up more hours during camp/school day. 16. Google.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
1. Elizabeth 2. email@example.com 3. 3 yrs old 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Mon-Fri, 2:30-6pm, beginning Sept 2019 6. Live in the Bronx but looking for a share in Harlem. 7. Willing to have her at someone else's apt but I won't be dropping her off there. I need someone who can pick up my daughter from school in East Harlem (120th & 1st) at 2:30 and keep her until I am done with work. I will be picking up at 6pm and can pick up anywhere in Harlem or even UWS/UES. Ideal would be a nanny share at someone's house but if necessary, open to one that has to be at public places: parks, libraries, etc. 8. N/A as I am not able to host. 9. No allergies 10. N/A as I am not able to host. 11. N/A as I am not able to host. 12. Possibly 13. No 14. Sept 2019, probably Sept 6 or 7th 15. I am a full time, working single mom, looking for a responsible, warm and reliable caregiver to watch my daughter between the time she gets out of school and the time I get off of work. I had a great experience with a nanny share from this site before and am hoping to find that again. I can be pretty flexible on the pick up location. Open to an arrangement where the nanny does just the after school time for our kids or one that's working full time for a family and my daughter joins for the afternoon hours. 16. I found this website via google two years ago when I was looking for a share and it worked out great!
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
1. First name - Ryan 2. Contact information – firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child - Due 7/27/19 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share - searching for a nanny & nanny share 5. Days and hours needed - full time, M-F 9amish – 5pmish 6. Neighborhood you live in UES/Yorkville 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes UES/Midtown East (off Q or 6 line) 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? TBD 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, Carl Schurz Park/ Central Park. You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? January/February 2020 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? No 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Web Search
Monday, July 1, 2019
mation: 1. Gayle seeking a family for our current nanny Benedicta 2. Contact information – email@example.com 3. Has over 10 years of experience from newborns to young kids 4. Seeking a family for our nanny when we move this summer 5. Full time hours 6. Flexible throughout manhattan and Brooklyn 8. Do you have any pets? She is ok with pets 9. Any other questions you can also reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.