Sign up to receive blog updates by email!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
1. First name Aurélie 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child 3 years old 4. Already have a nanny Yes 5. Days and hours needed Afterschool - 230pm to 5pm (picking up at school is 240 - ending time flexible) Monday, Wednesday & Friday for now but open to add Tuesday if I find a family to share! Nanny not availble on Thursday. 6. Neighborhood you live in South UES 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Midtown East (School is there) - UES 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes - 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Why not 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Asap 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I work from home so I am ok to pick up my son at the other family place. My son's actual nanny is great with toddlers - always happy to go to the playground, museums, library... with him. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Internet research
1. First name Paulina 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both email@example.com 3. Age of child 4 months 4. Searching for nanny share 5. Days and hours needed M-F 8 am – 6pm (sometimes 7-5) 6. Neighborhood you live in UES 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If within neighbourhood (1mile radius of 68th street) 8. Do you have any pets? no 9. Does your child have any allergies? NA 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? no 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? june 2016 ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? referred by a friend
1. Cason 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Due in Oct. / will be 3 months at time of share 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (most likely) 6. Long Island City 7. Yes - Sunnyside, Astoria, Greenpoint (near home) UWS or Flatiron (near work) 8. No pets 9. Allergy status unknown at this time 10. Elevator Building 11. Many parks - Building is located on Gantry Plaza State Park / LIC Waterfront / Hunters Point Park, other small parks nearby as well 12. Not interested in additional classes, but not necessarily opposed 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking for January or February 2016 start 15. NA 16. Google
1. Alison 2. alisonswenton @ yahoo.com 3. Age of our children doesn't matter since we are looking to find work for our current nanny. 4. We are moving out of NYC. 5. M-F 7:30/8am - 7pm 6. Nanny is open to other locations. 7-13. These questions are not relevant 14. November 2015 15. Our nanny is a baby nurse, cook and absolutely fantastic, has references, including us, and our children adore her. Please contact me or my husband 16. We heard about Share My Nanny through word of mouth from other people in my building.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
1. Erin 2. email@example.com // 3. 3 4. Seeking to help nanny find additional hours/ new family 5. Karen is available FULL TIME M-F 6. She is open to any Manhattan or Brooklyn neighborhood 7. n/a 8. n/a 9. n/a 10. n/a 11. n/a 12. n/a 13. n/a 14. ASAP 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I have a 3 year old son who has been cared for by our amazing nanny, Karen, for over 2 years. He just started school so I would love to connect her with a new family. I can't endorse Karen highly enough. She is extremely responsible which as a working mother I found much comfort in her open communication and smart decision making skills. She has our son's best interests at heart at all times. She sought out activities and made friends and play dates in the neighborhood. Karen took every opportunity to teach our son through fun activities, reading daily, and exploring the world around him. My son adores her, as do my husband and I. Karen was always on time, willing to stay late if we ran late at work, and pitched in with household help without a second thought (I didn't ask this of her, but an example of her going above and beyond.) When she started with us, I received the same glowing recommendation from her former employers. Her support enriched all of our lives and we're sad to see her go! I would be happy to chat about her experience more if you need further recommendation. Here is my information, as well as Karen's if you'd like to reach out directly. Thanks! Erin
1. First name: Jennifer 2. Contact information – jblodgett AT gmail .com 3. Age of child: 10 mos 4. Already have a wonderful nanny 5. Days and hours needed: extremely flexible 6. Neighborhood you live in: Central Harlem 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes If yes, what area are you willing to go to? We live @ 5th & 128th, and prefer a family within walking distance, but willing to drop off UES or UWS 8. Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 small dogs 9. Does your child have any allergies? None 10. Does your building have an elevator? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, 3 blocks to park 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Open to exploring 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions? None 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Flexible 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Willing to host, drop off, or share hosting. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
2. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child - 6 months in Sept 4. Seeking nanny and family 5. Days and hours needed: 4 days a week 9-5 or 5 days with 6 hours daily (flexible days and hours) 6. Neighborhood you live in: Upper East Side : 420 east 70th street 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt?: Yes within 10-15 min walking distance 8. Do you have any pets?: No 9. Does your child have any allergies? : Not known yet 10. Does your building have an elevator ? Yes building has elevator. Already own a double stroller 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe later 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? Vegetarian 14. When would you be able to start nanny share?: Beginning of Sept 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Very flexible in terms of days, hours. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Online search
1) Melissa 2) email@example.com 3) n/a 4) already have a nanny 5) full time or possibly 4 days a week 6) UES (east 80's) 7) n/a 8) n/a 9) n/a 10) n/a 11) n/a 12) n/a 13) n/a 14) Mid-October but is flexible 15) Our wonderful nanny Stephanie is available starting mid October. My family & I are moving out of the city & unfortunately she can't come with us. Stephanie has been with us since my daughter is 3 months. She is now over 3 years old. She is wonderful with our daughter & I have never had to worry for a minute while I am at work. My daughter adores her. She is always on time & has rarely called in sick. Please email me directly with any questions or interests.
Seeking Family to Share Amazing Spanish Speaking Nanny Hi, we have an amazing Spanish speaking nanny that we are looking to find an additional family for. The second family is sadly relocating to a different state. There is currently a 24 month old little girl in the share. We are open to the age of the child that joins. Our nanny currently works full time, Monday through Friday. Her typical day is 8 - 6 PM but that can always be extended. We are located in the Brooklyn Jewish Hospital Building in Crown Heights (Prospect Place & Classon). There are no pets in the home and the current child has no allergies. The apartment building is directly across from the Shuttle train which has access to the C, B, Q, 2, 3, 4, and 5 trains. The child that joins does not have to be in the same building. Our nanny is current on all of the activities in the area and spends a lot of time at The Brooklyn Botanic Garden, story time at the Central Brooklyn Library, Underhill Playground, Brooklyn Children's Museum, Music for Aardvarks at Soda, and music at Dean Street. Our children are active but do enjoy some down time. Our nanny is incredibly loving, fun, and kind. She speaks Spanish with the children and they quickly become bilingual. We are looking for the family to start as soon as possible. If you would like e additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. She has been with both families since the children were 4 months old. We found out about shareournanny.com through a family friend who had great success with using the site. Thank you!
1. Abbie email@example.com 3.Looking for a new family for our nanny.4 She is available full time or part time. 5.Monday -Friday 8am to 5pm or 8am to 6pm. 6.She has several years of experience working with infants and toddlers. 7. She is very familiar with the UWS but open to working in other areas. 8. Willing to start ASAP. 9.She is bilingual English & French. 10. I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Melisha when she cared for my son, Alexander. Melisha was always very respectful of my parenting choices/methods. She would keep me apprised of his schedule during the day and also send me pictures. I loved that she would come to us in the morning with a plan for the day so that my son was kept busy and engaged. He had lots of playdates with other children in the neighborhood. When he and Melisha would return home, Alexander was always in a good mood and I could tell he had had a great time. It was very important to me that my son be kept active and I never once worried that he wouldn't have a full, active day when with Melisha. I loved hearing Melisha play with my son. She would sing, play games and make him laugh. I am sad that due to move we can no longer have Melisha care for our son. It is a loss for us and him. She can be reached at 914-330-3657 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Abbie Steger: email@example.com
1. sivan 2. sivanelya @ gmail.com 3. 2.5 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. UES- yorkville 7. prefer hosting, but willing to drop off part of the time a few block from our house / close to 77 st subway 8. no pets 9. no allergies 10. elevator building 11. close to John jay park and not far from carl schurtz 13. no dietary restrictions 14. starting october 1st ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. 16. FB
LOOKING FOR FAMILY TO SHARE A NANNY (Greenpoint) Hi! My name is Andre, father of currently 5-month old munchkin (Summer), who will shortly be needing day care a little before her lovely Mom returns to work after Thanksgiving. We are looking for another locally based (Greenpoint or Williamsburg) family who would be interested in doing a nanny share Mon – Friday, most likely from ~7.30am/8am to 6pm or something similar. We live in a very comfortable condo building with spacious elevators etc at the corner of McGuinness Blvd and Driggs and could host there or at sharing family’s home (or combination) as long as it is local! I’ve had a lot of applications from Nannies interested in this job, but just need to find a good fit in terms of an interested family to do this with. We don’t have any pets, allergies, or dietary restrictions, and we are interested in the kids being entertained outside (we are near both McCarren and McGolric Parks) and/or music classes / gym classes etc. Ideal timing for us would be to start this arrangement at some point in November but we are flexible. We are a young (ish! At heart anyway – 35 and 37) fun loving couple, very relaxed, professionals etc working long hours, and of course wanting the best for our little girl – and in short our idea is to find a very loving and warm nanny who would be paid more for taking a couple of children - with the parents splitting the total cost among them to make it more affordable for them on a per child basis. Everybody wins! Please contact me if you think this would be a great fit for you - firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks for reading!