Friday, October 31, 2014
1. Emily 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Baby will be 3 months in January 4. Searching for a nanny and/or a nanny share 5. Monday, Tu, Wed 8 am – 4pm 6. West Village/Chelsea 7. Willing to drop off child in West Village/Chelsea area or happy for child to be dropped off here 8. 2 cats 9. No allergies 10. Elevator in building 11. Lots of playgrounds and nice places to walk nearby 12. Interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions in household 14. To start 12th January 15. Looking for nanny to look after 3 month old baby when I go back to work part time 16. www.shareournanny.com was recommended by a friend
1. First name Sara 2. Contact information – email@example.com mobile 917.476.3703 3. Age of child Our daughter is 12 months. 4. Already have a nanny yes, she is a loving, energetic and reliable woman. Great experience for both toddlers and infants. 5. Days and hours needed THU & FRI 8:30AM - 6PM (but we could be flexible on what days of the week) We have her 3 days a week and are looking to have her work with another family 2 days a week. 6. Neighborhood you live in Upper East Side, Yorkville 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? We do not need to do this as she would come work for you on THU & FRI exclusively 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator? YES 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Carl Shurz Park & Asphalt Green Park 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? YES 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We work with Geenalee already and love her, we have her 3 days a week. But she needs more hrs and are hoping to find someone interested in hiring her the other 2 days of the week. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Word of mouth
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Seeking family for nanny share (south slope) 1. Anne 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 718-753-8903 3. 18 mo old daughter 4. Seeking family for nanny share 5. 12-28 hrs/week, Mon, Tues, Wed 8:45 am – 6pm 6. South Slope 7. We can host or drop off nearby 8. We have a sweet 11 year old dog 9. no allergies 10. Second Floor walk up 11. Neighborhood has a playground close by, very family friendly. 12. We have a YMCA membership for classes and sing a longs 13. no dietary restrictions 14. We’d like to start as soon as 10/21 but are flexible 15. We’ve had a nanny share before and loved it. We’re looking for a similar aged child (1.5 yrs) to share our great bilingual nanny (English/Spanish) 16. Google
Your email should include the following information: 1. First name Brigetta Jimenez 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both email@example.com, or 347 4693343 3. Age of child 17 months 4. Already have a nanny Yes 5. Days and hours needed full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. Neighborhood you live in prospect heights, crown heights 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt?Yes If yes, what area are you willing to go to? park slope, cobble hill, clinton hill, prospect park heights. For example, you live in Washington Heights but work in mid-town. H appy to drop off my child somewhere on the UWS providing it's off the 1 subway line. 8. Do you have any pets? no 9. Does your child have any allergies?no 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes we have the botanical garden, brooklyn museum, I have memberships to both. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Definitely! 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? no 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Beginning of November ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I have a very energetic boy, and a wonderful nanny with 12 years of experience! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? google
Monday, October 13, 2014
First name: Pearl. Contact: pearl_manwani AT yahoo.com. Age of children: Twin boys, 1.5 years old. Searching for a nanny just for Fridays 8:30-6pm, potentially more days if it works well. Live in Midtown West. I would like the nanny in my apartment, no other kids. No pets. No allergies. Elevator building. Neighborhood is close to Central Park, very accessible by most subways. I need the nanny to start asap but am willing to wait for the right person. I am looking for someone active, energetic, able to run after my twin boys, and open to working with a stay at home mom. For now I just need someone for Fridays, with potentially more days depending on the nanny.
1.Cameron firstname.lastname@example.org 3.4.5 months 4.Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5.Full time, M-F, 8am-6pm 6. UES 7. I would prefer to host a child but am open to also dropping off some days of the week 8.We have a small, 20 pound baby friendly dog 9.our baby has no allergies 10.our building has two elevators 11.live close to Carl Schurz park and have membership for an indoor playground in the seventies 12. we would sign up for classes as needed 13. household has no dietary restrictions except no junk food 14.Mid-November, but have some flexibility to start later 15.Looking for a non-smoking household, we are non-smokers16.google
Thursday, October 9, 2014
1. First name : Breanne 2. Contact information – email@example.com; 917-974-7093 3. Age of child 4 months 4. Already have a fabulous nanny - searching for a great family to share her! 5. M-F: Our schedule is 7:30-3:30 (4:30 some days) but we would be willing to work with someone with a 9-5 schedule if they are willing to host the share. 6. Neighborhood you live in: Central Harlem (140s near Frederick Douglass) 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes - somewhere in Harlem, within walking distance 8. Do you have any pets? no 9. Does your child have any allergies? no 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes . 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes, but not required 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Within the next 2 weeks, but we are flexible and can wait longer if it is the right fit 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Our nanny has worked in Harlem for 6 years and I'd be happy to share the contact information for the last 2 families she worked for 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? From our nanny and from the family we found her through
Hi - my name is Jenny. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. ph 347 583 7732. We are looking for a family to share our wonderful nanny, Hazel. We are flexible about hours, but currently have a M-F 8.30am-5.30pm arrangement. We have a 2 year old boy, Kieran. Our current share family is leaving to take their daughter to nursery, and we are keen to find a new family. We can share in our own place or bring our son to someone else’s. Preferably Harlem or UWS or UES. We are on 5th Ave and 110th. There is an elevator. We have no pets, are non smokers, have no dietary restrictions and our son has no allergies. We are opposite a number of playgrounds in Central Park, and at our house we have a mini trampoline, lots of toys and a safety gate to keep the children out of the kitchen. Hazel always takes the children to the park and to sing-along sessions at the nearby libraries. We would like to sign up and pay for music and/or gym classes.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Hi, I have a nanny who is looking for more hours. She is used to take care of children in a nanny share situation and she is GREAT. That is why I wanted to see if the below could be posted on your blog. Thanks so much! This blog is wonderful. best, Tiena Seeking to help nanny find full time employment. Our former nanny, Nicole, is looking for a full time position. Our schedule has changed and we now only use her for babysit in the evenings and on weekends. I can highly recommend Nicole as a nanny for one child or a nanny share. Nicole was a nanny for our daughter before she went to preschool and this was as part of a nanny share. She also took care of our son as from three months old. She has experience both with young babies as well as with toddlers and can interact with both of them in a very special way. Nicole is well organized and takes initiative for activities. She takes guidance very well and also raises concerns when needed. She is an easy going character and is very flexible. Important as well is that she is very punctual. She has never been late in the morning, never picked up our daughter late from school. She is a cheerful person and has lots of energy to play and interact with the kids. We would love for Nicole to find a full time position again. She is available Monday through Friday with flexible hours. She can start as from November 1st (also flexible). You can email Nicole directly email@example.com or you can contact me for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you - Tiena.
1. Allyn 2. allynbriker AT gmail.com 3. 2 months old in November 4. Searching for nanny and nanny share 5. Full time, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. to 4 or 5 p.m. depending on the day; nanny possibly not needed on select Thursdays. 6. Upper East Side 7. Yes, willing to drop off child; strongly prefer UES 8. No pets 9. Not aware of any allergies at this time 10. Yes, building has elevator 11. Multiple parks and playgrounds within a couple blocks of our apartment 12. Yes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start share in November or as soon as possible thereafter 15. No 16. Google search.
1. Kei 2. email@example.com 3. Age of child: 2 years 9 months 4. Already have a fantastic caregiver!! 5. Full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. Midtown West/Hell's Kitchen 7. We are willing to drop off anywhere in Midtown West or UWS up to the 70s. We are also open to dropping off in Midtown East. 8. We have no pets. 9. Our child has no allergies. 10. We live in an elevator building. 11. We live 1 block away from a very lovely playground. 12. We are open to classes. 13. We have no dietary restrictions. 14. We would like to begin a share as quickly as possible but are flexible. 15. We would really like to share with another family that has a toddler but are not also open to other possibilities. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
Hi my name is Diana and I have an 11 year old son that goes to school in park slope. We live in Park Slope, 2 blocks from the F train. I need someone that can help with homework, give him a snack when he gets home, and generally keep him company from 3-6PM, 3 to 4 days a week. We live in third floor walk up, no elevator, and have a one-year old dog. My son has a tree nut allergy, but otherwise no other food issues or restrictions. A nanny share would be great or a student, someone energetic, warm and friendly, that can help with homework and spend time outdoors if needed. I would not be able to drop off, the care would be at home in our apartment. Possibly walk him to music lesson and pick him up. I would like someone to start as soon as possible. Thanks, Diana Velez-Griffen dvelezgriffen AT gmail.com
Seeking to help nanny find additional hours on Fridays Our amazing former nanny, Sybil Piltie, is looking for a Friday nanny position. She is doing a nanny share the other 4 days of the week. She started taking care of our now almost 3 year old when she was 4 months, along with another 4 month old. When the other family moved, she stayed with them because our schedules didn't work out. But we have remained in close touch and she babysits our daughter often. I cannot recommend Sybil highly enough — I would hire her again in a heartbeat if I could. She is loving, energetic, patient, optimistic, and generous. She is also flexible, supportive, incredibly trustworthy and communicative. She anticipates our daughters’ physical and emotional needs and encourages them to be age appropriately independent. She has many many years of experience and has raised 5 children of her own. And she has come to love our daughters (we now have 2) in a deep, special way. Her vast experience was so great for us as new parents. She guided us when we didn't know what to do, but also took guidance from us when there were things we wanted to do a certain way. She was always on top of everything — schedules, food, cleaning up. Managing 2 kids at the same time was like second nature to her. She also went above and beyond what needed to be done to take care of the kids — cleaning whatever dishes we left in the sink, unloading our dishwasher, breaking down and throwing out boxes, etc. I have recommended Sybil to close friends who she babysits for frequently. They love her as well. You can reach Sybil directly at 347-424-6150. Or you can reach me at 203.435.2362 or at alizadzik[at]gmail.com.
Thank you! 1. First name: Jane 2. Contact information: janeykim at gmail dot com 3. Age of child: Agnes is 2.5 months now, will be 4 months in late November/December at start of share 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: M-F 8:30-5:30pm, flexible on timing 6. Neighborhood you live in: Hudson Heights, Cabrini at 187th 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? yes, but we could host too. 8. Do you have any pets? A dog, boston terrier. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes Bennett Park and Fort Tryon Park are close by. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe when they're older. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No, but prefer organic. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Prefer end of November or December 1. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We would prefer to share with a child close in age and in the neighborhood within a 10 minute walk. I am an architect and run my own business and my husband is a PhD candidate at Columbia University. I'm Korean American and my husband is from New Zealand. 16. Found the site through a friend.
Helping our TRULY OUTSTANDING nanny acquire additional morning/early afternoon hours 1. Debra 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. 2 school age girls 4. Already have a TRULY OUTSTANDING nanny 5. Nanny needs P/T work mornings and early afternoon before 3:30 PM Mon. - Fri. 6. Manhattan - UWS preferred but not required 7. No 8. Yes, a cat 9. N/A 10. Yes, elevator and doorman 11. Yes 12. N/A 13. No 14. Oct. 15. Our truly OUTSTANDING nanny, Seeta, will work for us 3:30 - 6:30 PM, Monday -Friday. We are helping her find a family who needs a nanny in the mornings/early afternoons hours. Seeta is always prompt, responsible, loving, caring, attentive and devoted. She loves my girls with all her heart and is incredibly dedicated to our family. Seeta always shows good judgement and is completely trustworthy. She takes the girls outside to nearby parks, playgrounds, on playdates, to classes and the library. She encourages the children to have good manners, to clean up after themselves, to be honest, and to be respectful of others. Seeta always makes certain that my girls are safe and well cared for. She is comfortable with pets (cats and dogs) and is willing to help out anyway she can. She also does my girls laundry and light housekeeping too. Seeta is a US citizen and has been a nanny for 20 years. She has worked with children ages newborn through school age kids. Seeta can also provide additional outstanding references along with my recommendation. 16. Google search
1. First name : Emeline Foster 2. Contact information – foster.emelineATgmail.com 3. Age of child : Lily, 2 years old 4. Already have a nanny 5. Days and hours needed : full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. We leave in the Upper West Side 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes we are willing to drop off our child (about 15 to 20 blocks max). 8. Do you have any pets? No pets but don't mind if there is any 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? yes we do have an elevator 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes a lot of playgrounds. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? yes why not 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP . 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? internet.