Wednesday, May 29, 2019
1. Michelle 2. michelleender @ yahoo.com 3. 3 children, ages 9,7,6 4. We just found an excellent babysitter who needs morning and early afternoon hours (so approx 9-4pm) beginning this fall. 5. We are trying to find a family with complementary needs. We need M - R 4pm-7:30pm, Friday 2-6pm. Looking for a family who needs care until 4pm some or all weekdays 6. UWS, West 98th and Riverside 7. No, but happy to have other children here if helpful 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Yes elevator 11. Yes 12. Not relevant 13. Yes kosher and partly vegetarian. 14. flexible, ideally in the fall 15. flexible to other situations as long as we get weekday coverage after 4pm 16. Friends!
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
1. First name- Natalie 2. Contact information – natferrell@ gmail.con 3. Age of child - 2 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share - Already have a nanny 5. Days and hours needed- We are looking for 4 to 5 days a week for the summer (July 1st-early-mid September). 6. Neighborhood you live in - We love in the Bronx but our son has been in a share on the UWS 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes. We would prefer a summer share on the UWS where our nanny is familiar with the activities (she takes the kids to the children’s museum, Barnes and Noble, parks, JCC, etc). We are also willing to host if need be though given the short timeline. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No, we live in a single family house. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. - Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? - Flexible 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start? Anytime after June 28th through September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Our current share ends at the end of June and our new share doesn’t begin until October. We are keeping our nanny in the meantime, she is wonderful and has worked with children of all ages. We are hopeful to find a family in a similar transitional space for the summer. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com- Used in the past
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
1. Julia 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Daughter will be 6 months old in October (when nanny share will begin) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 8:30 am – 5:30pm 6. UES 7. Willing to drop off in Murray Hill area (where we work) or UES area (where we live) 8. No pets, would prefer a no pet home 9. No allergies 10. No elevator, but our apartment is only one flight up 11. We live near Carl Shurz Park 12. Not interested in paying for organized classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Would like to start the first week in October 15. NA 16. Recommendation from a friend; Hoping to find the right family and nanny share to make life in NYC work!
Thursday, May 9, 2019
Name: Megha Contact info: msethi2684 @ gmail.com Age of child: 1 year old Currently my nanny is working with us full time, but I am looking to transition my daughter to daycare for part-time, either 2 days/ week (Tuesday, thursday) or 3 days/week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - quite flexible. So looking for someone to share my nanny with on other days from 8:30 am to 5:30/6pm. Shes great with kids, she plays with my daughter, takes her to gymboree, makes food for her and does all our laundry. She's been part of our family since my daughter was 3 months old. She speaks basic English and is fluent in Hindi. We live in Midtown East, but my nanny can travel to anywhere in the NYC/Queens area on the days she is not working with us. We can begin nanny share in June.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019
1. Laurence 2. Lau.marie at gmail.com 3. Boy, 11 months (15 months when we would like to start nanny sharing, at the end of the summer). 4. Searching for a nanny share (and then for a nanny if the other family doesn’t already have a nanny). 5. 4 days a week approximately – we are flexible. 6. We live in South Harlem, 110 / West side. 7. We are willing to drop off our child and/or host part of the time or more. 8 No pets. 9. No known allergies. 10. Elevator building (and we have a double stroller). 11. We are right by Central Park and nice playgrounds. 12. We are open to doing classes. 13. No dietary restriction. 14. We would like to start end of August / Beginning of September. 15. No other information so far. 16 We found the website through internet search, and we used it for nanny shares with our daughter.
1. First name: Lea 2. Contact information: lea.sachs @ gmail.com 3. Age of child: 6 weeks 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Mondays & Fridays 8-6, Other days are likely but TBD 6. Neighborhood you live in: South Inwood 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, Dad works in East Village, Mom's work is moving to the Bronx (off 6 train), anywhere off the one train or in Harlem close to 125 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? NO. We are on the second floor. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. YES, YES 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Possibly 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? Tree nut free for now. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Summer, date is pretty flexible, but must by end of August/September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We are a blended family, 2 kids (Boy, 10, Girl 8) who spend most of their time in Ohio, but are around for all of summer. They have 3 younger siblings with their mom and are great with them. We would like to have flexibility for them to tag along on a day if we are in a bind with child care for either of them. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google