Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Hello, My name is Alexis Frankel (alexisfrankel @gmail.com) We live in Astoria, Queens and a 2 minute walk from the 30th Ave subway stop on either the N or W train lines. We have a little girl who is 2.5 (born Oct. 2015) and a nanny we love. Our co-family with whom we are sharing the nanny is moving towards the end of June. We are interested in finding another great family, ideally with a child around the same age as ours, so the kids can be playmates and friends. We are hoping to find someone who is interested in full time, M-F. Hours approximately 7:30/8-6/6:30pm but would consider a family that is a good fit if their needs were not quite full time. We would like to host in our home which is a 3 bed, 2 bath apartment (so separate sleeping rooms for each child for nap time). It is an elevator building and we have a giant terrace of several hundred square feet which is perfect for running around, playing on the hammock, riding tricycles, coloring with chalk all over the ground and walls, water table fun etc. etc.). We have one sweet cat who is getting on in years and who usually sleeps in the corner or under the couch all day. We live steps from a great little park with 2 playgrounds. A further 5 minute walk away is another beautiful and newly renovated/build playground as well. Astoria Park is walking distance as are MANY other wonderful amenities including numerous playgroup options, story time at local bookstore, several fabulous libraries with great programs and facilities for the kids and a host of child play spaces. These space have a great array of programs for kids from toddler yoga, toddler cooking classes, dance, arts and crafts, open play etc. We would be open to signing up for classes along with our co-family so the kids could enjoy. Our nanny is just fantastic --she lives a 10 minute walk from our apartment and so there are now issues with tardiness or with delays in public transport/weather. She is very conscientious and takes her role as nurturer and educator seriously. She is very kind and patient and creative --she graduated from FIT many years ago and so is always coming up with creative arts and craft projects for the kids to do at home. She loves getting them out and about to the playground, playgroup, classes and has even taken my daughter into Manhattan to go to museums. She is very reliable and we value greatly her perceptiveness about the kids' different personalities, needs and strategies for helping them develop, learn and grow. Our child has no allergies or special needs. There are no dietary restrictions in our home in terms of what our co-family can sent to eat for their little one. Our daughter is up to date on all of her vaccinations and the nanny gets her flu shot every year (as does our daughter and my husband and me). A friend told me about your blog when she learned I was looking for a new co-family! Thank you!
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
1. Name: Megan 2. E-mail: bensleym@ gmail.com 3 Child's age: 3 months 4. Already have nanny 5. Full-time, M-F, 8-6 6. UES--near 96th Street 7. No, we'd like the share at our home 8. No pets 9. No known allergies 10. Elevator building 11. Great neighborhood, we live near several parks and our building has a children's playroom 12. Yes, we'd like for baby to take classes in the share 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start July or August 2018 15. We have worked with our nanny for over two years and she's a gem. Our apartment is fully equipped to do a share--plenty of space and resources including a courtyard, children's playroom and close to parks and space for classes. We also live a one minute walk from the Q train. 16. We found the site through Facebook
Monday, May 21, 2018
contact email: emilymwyman@ yahoo.com My name is Emily and I am seeking a family that already has a nanny in place. I have a 4 month old little girl and return to work next month. I am looking to nanny share Mon-Friday from 8:30am-6pm and I am willing to drop off in the Queens area. My daughter does not have any allergies and I am open to having her outside when the weather is warm. I work in the Bronx so I am also open to dropping her off on my way to work.
1. Jen 2. nycmomjen at gmail 3. our daughter is 3 4. Already have a nanny and Searching for a nanny share: You need nanny during the day 5. Our nanny is AMAZING and has availability 7am-2/3pm (depending on where you live). She is the best caretaker we could imagine and don't want to let her go while our daughter is in school. She would work for us 3-6pm and until 7pm on Monday evenings. She is also willing to work on the weekends and evenings. We could also do a nanny share during the 3-6pm time slot if it works out for everyone. 6. We live in NOHO, NYC 7. Our nanny will come to you. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator ? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Maybe 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No but we honor other peoples'. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Our nanny is the BEST!! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? google
Monday, May 14, 2018
1. Jennifer 2. Jenbaquet @ gmail.com 3. Due in August 4. Searching for a nanny and a family to share. 5. Looking to drop our baby off for ~15 hrs/week. Hours and days are completely flexible depending on the other family and nanny’s needs. 6. We live on 76/2 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? yes, the closer the better. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Oct-Nov.
Friday, May 11, 2018
1. Jillian 2. Jillianlifeso AT gmail 3. Three and a half months 4. Looking for nanny and nanny share (have some leads on nannies) 5. Looking for 730/8-430/5, 4 maybe 5 days per week 6. UWS , 80s and Bway 7. Willing to drop off but would want it close by 8. Small dog , shih tzu, non shredding v friendly 9. No allergies, some protein intolerance , just use specialized formula 10. Yes elevator , fits strollers 11. Yes , central and riverside parks close by 12. Yes to nanny and me classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Mid July - flexible 15. Hoping to find something that works ! :)
Monday, May 7, 2018
My name is David, and you can reach me at david dot busis at gmail dot com. Our child is two and a half months old, and we're searching for a family and a nanny from nine to six or so, Monday through Friday, starting in July. We live in the Upper West Side (hundredth and Broadway) on the third floor of a building without an elevator. We're willing to drop our child off in the Upper West Side. He doesn't have any allergies or dietary restrictions, and our neighborhood is very close to Riverside Park and Central Park. We're open to the possibility of "nanny and me" classes. Thanks for reading!
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
1. First name CAROL 2. Contact information CAROLPINCIONE@Y AHOO.COM– email address or phone or both 3. Age of child 2 year old (Born in April 2016) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share WE HAVE A GREAT NANNY – SPANISH SPEAKING ONLY 5. Days and hours needed M-F 8:30 - 5:30 APPROX 6. Neighborhood you live in UPPER EAST SIDE – YORKVILLE 83 AND YORK 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? YES WE ARE OPEN TO THAT. WE ALSO WOULD LIKE TO HOST OR DO ALTERNATE SCHEDULES 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? NO ELEVATOR BUT WE ARE ON 2ND FLOOR AND STROLLER CAN BE LEFT BY BUILDING ENTRANCE 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? CARL SCHURZ PARK, JOHN JAY PARK FEW BLOCKS AWAY 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? YES – DO NOT EXCLUDE 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? AUGUST 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? TRILINGUAL FAMILY 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? A FRIEND