Tuesday, December 26, 2017
1. Rebecca 2. Kraus.rebecca111 AT gmail.com 3. Age of child: 2 years 4. Already have a nanny but open to changing 5. Days and hours needed: full time, M-F 8 am – 7pm 6. Upper East Side 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes- we would prefer to do the share at your apt (our place is fairly small) 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? No 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, tons! 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? March/April 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We have been in a nanny share for nearly two years. The other couple is moving in March. We would love to find someone else to share with! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Search.
Monday, December 18, 2017
1. Francesca Kingery 2. fpribble@ gmail.com 3. Our first baby is due Feb 1st and will be 2 mo old when nanny is needed 4. We are searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Need full time 7am-6pm, Mon-Fri 6. We live in UWS, at Columbus and 73rd 7. Yes, we are willing to drop our your child at someone else's apt if it's in the UWS 8. Yes, we have a very friendly goldendoodle 9. No allergies 10. Yes, we have an elevator 11. We live 1 block away from Central Park 12. Yes, we would would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions 14. We can start a nanny share Mid-March to April 1st 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We are flexible with our preferences and timeline listed above. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com: Google
1. Erin 2. erinzsayerATGMAIL 3. n/a 4. Looking for a new family for our wonderful nanny 5. Full time M-F starting JANUARY 5. 6. Our nanny is willing to travel but would prefer UES, UWS, Harlem 7. N/A 8. She has no allergies to pets…. We are looking for a new family for our incredible nanny who has been with us since our daughter was 4 months old. She is a trained baby nurse and has always been accommodating and flexible and has amazing patience and a calm demeanor around children. she is a wonderful cook and treats our child and the other we shared with like her own. They go outside often, she follows our lead in scheduling and our parenting ideals and the children love her very much. It will be sad to see her go, she has a real bond with our daughter and taught her to walk, count, ABCs much earlier than her peers. They read often and have a lot of fun. I found her through this blog and would love to pay it forward and find her another family to bond with.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
“Our family is relocating from Atlanta and we are looking for a nanny share in Williamsburg starting in mid to late January (flexible). Here's a few information about us and what we are looking for: - Name: Claire Angelle - Contact information claire.collobert @ gmail.com - Toddler: 16 month-old baby boy named Louis - Nanny share type: full time, M-F 8:30 am – 5:30 pm., open to host or drop off within walking distance (please note that my husband is a teacher and we're open to find a nanny for the school year only) - Neighborhood: Williamsburg, Brooklyn (corner of Grand Street and Manhattan Avenue) - Pets: yes, one French bulldog - Allergies: none - Dietary restrictions: none (we do limit process food) - Nearby playground: Martinez Playground - Misc.: French-American household.”
Monday, December 11, 2017
Hello! Our part-time nanny is looking for additional hours for the month of January and February. We are traveling overseas the two months. She is absolutely amazing- she's been watching our 5 month old baby since he was 2 months and is completely engaged, active and he absolutely adores her! She is super creative, reads, talks and sings to him every minute she is here. She's also always prompt and on-time. Her availability is: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-5pm, except on Mondays she's available from 9-2pm. Also open to the idea of nanny share beginning March when we return from our trip. Please email kristenshwang @ gmail.com. Thank you so much!!!!!
1. Jamie 2. Contact information jrkwan23 @ yahoo.com 3. 2 years old 4. Already have a nanny 5. Full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm 6. Columbus Circle/UWS 7. Yes within walking distance 8. Do you have any pets: No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, right across the street and a few blocks from Central Park 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes, son already enrolled in classes but, open to switching up to meet new family's needs/wants 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No, we do limit processed foods and do not allow sugar. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Beginning of May 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We are currently in a nanny share and it has worked well. The only reason we are switching is the other couple's situation has changed. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
1. Antonia Chabrowski 2. Antoniakoju @ mac.com 3. Age 3, Age 6 4. Family seeking to help nanny find full time or part time employment 5. She is available all hours- my son starts school 9/18/2017 - now! 6. We live in Greenpoint but she is Flexible and can travel anywhere 7. Our wonderful nanny will soon be available as my son starts school full time on September 18th. She has been caring for him full time this past year and watches my daughter when she gets home from school as well. She loving cares for my children. Lots of trips to the park, the library and many fun activities done with love, concern and respect for our wishes. She is extremely punctual, has never been late and has never called in or canceled a day. She is also available for many more hours whenever we need it- on weekends, holidays, etc. She is very responsible, makes meals, feeds the kids, gives them baths and gets them ready for bed. She keeps them both very active inside and outside the house with fun games and crafts.When school starts this September we will not be able to keep our nanny so I would like to help her find a new family. She has been a nanny for over 12 years, with lots of experience ranging from infants to teenagers. She wonderful with one child and easily is able to handle 2. She has many excellent references. If you are looking for someone trustworthy who will take excellent care of your children look no further. 16.Friend
Seeking both a nanny and family for share for baby who will be 3 months old in August 2018. Contact: Colby OR Greg; crg548 @ gmail.com Needed: M-F; 8-6:30 PM Forest Hills, Queens Willing to drop of nearby in Forest Hills OR host No pets Building with elevator Playgrounds, parks in area Would be willing to sign baby up for classes No dietary restrictions Would love for share to begin in July or August of 2018
First name- Andrea 2. Contact information – leoneam @ hotmail.com 3. Age of child- 1 year & 4 years 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share- I'm looking for a nanny who is seeking additional hours 5. Days and hours needed- Tues 4:-8: pm & Thurs 2:-8: pm 6. Neighborhood you live in- UES 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? No 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Start date would be January 2018 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I think this position would be ideal for a family that has a part time nanny and the nanny is seeking more hours. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google search
1. Name: Pauline 2. Contact: pauline.toulouze @ gmail.com 3. Age of Child: Looking for March 2018, my son will be 5 months old 4. Searching for a family and a nanny 5. Full time: M-F: 8am - 6pm 6. Where? South Harlem, between 119th and Frederick Douglas Blvd 7. Yes, I am willing to drop off my child at someone else's apt. We would like the other family to be close by, between 116th and 125th 8. No pet 9. No allergies 10. Our building has an elevator 11. Our neighborhood has playground and is next to moning side park and central park 12. nanny and me class: not necessarily but to be discussed with the other family 13. No dietary restriction in our household 14. start of nanny share: March 2018 15. We are both French but fluent in English and Spanish 16. How did we find out about www.shareournanny.com: by searching online
Jennifer Keegan jenkeegan312 @ gmail.com I'm due in February. Baby will be I have a nanny ready to start work in April (or sooner). Hours: Full time, M-F 8-6 (can be flexible) Near Grove St, Trump building Can drop off or host if close by No Pets Elevator building