Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

seeking family and nanny (Ditmas Park, Midwood)

1. Lara 2. lara.gamble31 AT gmail.com 3. 15 months (on July 16) 4. Have a (fantastic) nanny 5. Open to hours and days for the share 6. Bottom of Ditmas Park/top of Midwood 7. My nanny is likely flexible in going to another home nearby 8. Cat 9. None that I'm aware of 10. Yes there is an elevator 11. Great playground nearby 12. I would be open to paying for a class, but there are a few free story time slots at nearby library during the week 13. No dietary restrictions 14. I have spoken with my nanny about doing a share in the past, and she was very open to the idea. I think she's flexible in terms of start, but I can check again if/when the opportunity presents itself 15. No other info 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google

No comments:

Post a Comment