Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 5, 2017

Seeking family - mom is the nanny (UES)

1. First name - Amanda 2. Contact information – achristian89 AT gmail.com 3. Age of child - 3.5 months (born early February 2017) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share - I am looking to nanny for another family while caring for my child 5. Days and hours needed - Full time M-F. 40-50hrs a week. I am flexible on hours as needed 6. Neighborhood you live in - UES 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? - I am willing to care for children at my apartment or another family's apartment. Distance negotiable. 8. Do you have any pets? - No. 9. Does your child have any allergies? - No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? - Yes. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? - Yes, there is a playground attached to the building. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? - Negotiable 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? - No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? - Mid-July 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? - My husband is an MD and I am a physical therapist assistant with 4 years experience. We are moving to NYC for his residency. I am interested in nannying for another family because I would like to be able spend time with my child while also earning an income. I started caring for children when I was 13 and provided summer nanny care in high school for a local family. I would love to find a family interested in having their child cared for by an attentive, loving, active mom. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google

No comments:

Post a Comment