Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

seeking family and nanny (Harlem)

1. Caitlin 2. caitlin.keryc @ gmail.com 3. My daughter is currently 20 months; seeking care beginning 7/1, when she will be 22 months. 4. Searching for a nanny and nanny share. I do not currently have a nanny or family! 5. Days and hours needed: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to roughly 5:30 p.m. 6. We live in South Harlem on Manhattan Ave between 119 and 120th. 7. I am definitely willing to drop my daughter off at another apartment. This is easiest in South or Central Harlem, but the UWS or East Harlem areas are also workable with the right family and nanny! 8. We do not have pets. They aren't allowed in our building. 9. My daughter has no allergies that I know of! 10. Our building has an elevator, but we live on the first floor! 11. Our neighborhood is great for kids of all ages. We are close to several playgrounds/splash pads in Morningside Park and live a short walk to many more in Central Park and Marcus Garvey park. 12. We would happily consider signing our daughter up for classes. She currently participates in MyGym on 123rd Street and I take her to ballet during the regular school year at the Dance Theatre of Harlem ($10/class, drop-in), which she loves. We also go to the library for free story time and playtime multiple times a week. 13. We have no dietary restrictions. 14. July 1! 15. We had an awesome experience with a nanny share found through this site! I left my job due to a long commute back in September, so the family we shared with sent their son to a daycare. I'm looking for a similarly kind/welcoming/communicative family. My daughter is active, very verbal, a little shy, and loves to learn. I'm seeking a nanny who allows kids to play freely but who will also read to her and continue to enforce the things we are doing a little bit each day (she knows her alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, and is close to being potty trained). I'd love a nanny share so that my daughter has a playmate! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? I found the site through google initially and am coming back after a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment