Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 10, 2017

seeking family and nanny (Hamilton Heights)

1. Anna 2. a.baldassare @ gmail.com 3. 5 months old 4. Searching for a family and nanny 5. Seeking nanny share for mid April till end of June for Monday to Wednesday 8 AM 6:30 roughly PM 6. We live in Hamilton Heights 7. I am open to having you bring your baby to my apartment or willing to drop off at your home in my neighborhood or UWS along 1 train line. 8. No pets 9. No allergies that we know of 10. We do have an elevator 11. We do live near playgrounds and places to walk 12. We would be open to signing up for classes 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Looking to start nanny share 2nd or 3rd week in April 15. I am returning to work 2nd week of April and would like to be part of a nanny share until the end of June when my husband, who is a teacher, will be finished with school for the summer. Would love if we could return to the nanny share in September when my husband is back at work, but this is not a requirement. 16. We found this blog through Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment