Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

seeking to help nanny find additional hours

1. Meryl 2. Meryllynnch @ gmail.com 3. I have an 11 month old daughter (DOB 4/22/16) 4. We have an AMAZING nanny and would like to help her get more hours 5. Our nanny is free to work any part or all of the following days, and is flexible with hours: Monday, Wednesday, and/or Saturday. 6. Midtown East, but our nanny can head to most neighborhoods, the most convenient ones are those near the A, E, and F subway lines. 7. N/A 8. N/A 9. N/A 10. N/A 11. N/A 12. N/A 13. N/A 14. Our nanny can start immediately 15. Our nanny is incredibly kind, nurturing, and full of energy and lots of laughter. She takes my daughter for walks in the park, libraries, etc. all around the city, reads and sings to her, and is very playful and helps my daughter develop her skills. My daughter simply adores her, and I have 100% trust in her. As a perk, our nanny is a wonderful cook and she loves to make my daughter her food. Our nanny is looking for additional hours because she wants to continue classes to become a CNP specializing in pediatric physical therapy. Please reach out, I'm happy to sing her praises and introduce you to her! 16. I used this site to get this nanny so I love it! Best, Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment