Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 2, 2017

seeking family and nanny (Boerum Hill)

1. First name: Cara 2. Contact information: cabaraba @ gmail.com 3. Age of child: due date April 6th 2017 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 9 am – 7pm 6. Neighborhood you live in: Boerum Hill/Brooklyn 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, but only if it's near my neighborhood or close to the F train. 8. Do you have any pets? Yes, one small blag pug. 9. Does your child have any allergies? We do not know yet. 10. Does your building have an elevator? No. It's just two apartments, and we're on the 2nd floor. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, there are tons of nice outdoor parks and neighborhood strolling around. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? July 2017 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I am NEW to this nanny share thing! I need help. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? I did a google search

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara, my wife and I live in Boerum Hill, right next to the Quaker house, quite close to the F train. We are due in July. We will be looking to share a nanny. I'm not sure if the timing will match up perfect, but figured I'd reach out anyway.

    ReplyDelete