Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Seeking family - mom is the nanny (Jersey City)

1.First name - Sharllah 2. Contact information – sharllah.brewster AT gmail.com 3. Age of child – 9 months. 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share? – I am an experienced Nanny and will be the Nanny in this share 5. Days and hours needed Full time, M-T 8:30 am – 6pm/6:30pm. 6. Neighborhood you live in – Jersey City. 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? - Yes. Seeing I will be the nanny most or all of the days will be spent at the host apartment. Searching for Downtown Jersey City or Bayonne area. Hoboken can also be done. 8. Do you have any pets?- No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? - No I live in a house. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? - Yes. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? - Yes. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? - No. 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? - March 2017. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? - As stated before I am an experienced Nanny and would double as the nanny and second family in this share, absorbing the cost of the second family. Currently I am part time with the family whom I have been with for 4 years but am seeking full time employment. I have been blessed with my daughter who is now 9 months old and like most moms prefer to keep her out of daycare especially knowing what the nanny experience offers. I have been successful in doing my job with my daughter and 2 wonderful girls so far. My only reason for moving on is the need for a full time position. Any references needed can be provided on request 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? - Through online search.

No comments:

Post a Comment