Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 27, 2017

seeking family and nanny (Bed stuy)

1. Magaly 2. Magaly.methel at gmail.com 3. Due date is June 30th 4. I am looking for a nanny to share 5. Monday, Tuesday & Friday from 9am to 6.30pm. 7. I leave in Bedstuy and I am ok to drop my child either in Bedstuy or in the Chelsea area 8. I do not have pets 9. I do not know if my child will have allergies 10. My building does not have elevator but I live on the first floor J ? 11. There is a playground 4mins walk away, nice neighborhood for a walk. Not far from the train station Utica Av (A). 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Why not I will need to see the prices. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No Dietary restriction 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. à August 15th, 2017 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google

No comments:

Post a Comment