Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 9, 2017

seeking to help nanny find fulltime employment

1. Abbie 2.abbie.montgomery @gmail.com 3.Looking for a new family for our nanny.4 She is available full time or part time. 5.Monday -Friday 8am to 5pm or 8am to 6pm. 6.She has several years of experience working with infants and toddlers. 7. She is very familiar with the UWS but open to working in other areas UES, Bronx, Brooklyn 8. Willing to start ASAP. 9.She is bilingual English & French. 10. I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Melisha when she cared for my son, Alexander. Melisha was always very respectful of my parenting choices/methods. She would keep me apprised of his schedule during the day and also send me pictures. I loved that she would come to us in the morning with a plan for the day so that my son was kept busy and engaged. He had lots of playdates with other children in the neighborhood. When he and Melisha would return home, Alexander was always in a good mood and I could tell he had had a great time. It was very important to me that my son be kept active and I never once worried that he wouldn't have a full, active day when with Melisha. I loved hearing Melisha play with my son. She would sing, play games and make him laugh. I am sad that due to move we can no longer have Melisha care for our son. It is a loss for us and him. She can be reached at melishacallender @ gmail.com Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Abbie: abbie.montgomery @ gmail.com Best, Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment