Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 19, 2017

seeking to help nanny find full time employment

Claire: claire3 AT gmail.com I am posting here because I got extremely lucky and was put into contact with our current nanny using this website 3 years ago. Wonderful Nanny Available: We unfortunately need to move out of the New York area so that I can take a new job. As a result, our son's amazing nanny, Amanda, is in need of a new child and family to care for. I cannot say enough great things about Amanda! She has watched my son for the past 3 years starting when he was just an infant. She is both an incredibly kind and loving person and extremely professional. She has grown children and is a grandmother herself. She has excellent judgment where I have always been able to trust her completely. She has organized play dates and taught my son Spanish. She is always reliable and on time. She is meticulously neat (actually much neater than I am). Most important, she is simply beloved by my son who basically regards her as another parent. More than anything else here in New York, we are very sad to leave Amanda and will miss her immensely. Any family would be extremely lucky to have her! Please feel free to contact me if you would like further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment