Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

seeking family and nanny (East Harlem, Grand Central)

1. Sarah 2. sarahproefke(at)gmail(dot)com 3. Due 02/18/2017 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Part time, M, Tu, W 8/8:30 am – 5:30/6 pm (days are flexible) 6. East Harlem 7. Yes, willing to drop off my child at someone else's apt. I work near Grand Central so anywhere along the 4,5,6 line works for me. 8. Yes, two cats. 9. No allergies to report yet. 10. No elevator in my building. We are on the 2nd floor. 11. Our apt is right next to Thomas Jefferson Park. 12. I would be willing to sign up for classes if the other parents like depending on the price and safety of the class. 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Looking to start nanny share in April or May 2017. 15. N/A 16. Directed by Community.BabyCenter.com blog

No comments:

Post a Comment