Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 14, 2016

seeking to help nanny find full time employment

Looking for Family, Have Nanny 1. First name, My first name is Valerie, my Nanny is looking for a new family because we are moving 2. Contact information – ValerieRandazzo AT gmail.com 3. Age of child- My daughter is 14 months now, She has been with us since my daughter was 9 months old, she works with newborns as well 4. Already have a nanny, I'm moving and would like to help her find a new family 5. Days and hours needed Full or Part time 6. Neighborhood you live in, I live in Park Slope, she is willing to go to other neighborhoods in Brooklyn and Manhattan 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Would need to discuss with her 8. Do you have any pets? I have a 120lb dog which She got along with just fine! 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller)? We have 20 very steep steps which She uses with ease while carrying my daughter 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? She takes my daughter to the park very often 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? She will be open to classes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? I have celiac disease, She has been very respectful of our house and kitchen 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? End of November 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? She is incredibly sweet and kind. My daughter gets super excited each time she comes over and seems to be learning more and more each day with her. She is very present and gives my daughter 100% of her attention at all times. She listens to any guidelines we have and doesn't ever over step boundaries, but will help you figure things out as well. She is a loving family oriented family woman who makes my daughter feel special and loved all day. She sings to her and has so much patience (my daughter hates to nap and screams at bedtime). We would take her with us but we are moving too far. She has always done extra for my daughter and we will miss her. She never has a temper or any type of negativity about her. Please feel free to email me any questions, we found her through a strong recommendation. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Internet search

No comments:

Post a Comment