Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 26, 2016

seeking family and nanny (Williamsburg)

Anna alm.marchal @ gmail.com My son Sol is 7 weeks old but will be 3 months at the end of maternity leave. I am interviewing nannies at the moment and I am looking for another family to share a full time from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 7 pm. We live in South Williamsburg. I would be willing to drop off my child in the morning but would also be happy to host depending on hours needed for each family. We have no pets and a large living room. It's small 2 stories building so the stroller can be kept on the ground floor. I will be looking at a part-time from Mid-Oct to become a full time at the beginning of December. We have no diet restrictions and would be interested in classes for infant.

No comments:

Post a Comment