Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Seeking to help nanny find additional hours

1. Mili 2. Milani.patel@gmail.com 3. 6 months 4. Already have a part-time nanny (2 days a week) and am helping her find more part-time work. 5. Flexible days (1-2 days a week) and hours 6. She commutes from Staten Island but commutes to me in Harlem twice a week, so she is willing to travel 7. N/A 8. N/A 9. N/A 10. N/A 11. N/A 12. N/A 13. N/A 14. ASAP 15. My nanny, Rosario, is amazing and I was lucky enough to find her through a similar group. She is wonderful with my 6 month old but she is comfortable with all age groups (she also works 1 day a week with a family with a toddler). She genuinely loves children and I can see that in every interaction. She is lively and is constantly engaging my infant. She is flexible and punctual. She's the kind of nanny other parents on the playground rave about. I would love the share more about Rosario with anyone who is looking to hire someone part time. 16. Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment