Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 29, 2016

seeking family and nanny (UWS)

1. Meryl 2. Meryllynnch @ gmail.com 3. I have a three month old daughter (DOB 4/22/16) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, any two or three days of the M-F workweek, 9am – 6pm OR M-F, 9am – 1pm or 2pm 6. In between midtown west and UWS, 56 and Bway 7. Yes, I'm willing to drop off my child at someone else's apt, if on the west side (ideally, midtown west or UWS . 8. I have no pets? 9. My child has no known allergies. 10. My building has an elevator 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, we are three blocks away from Central Park. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? YES! 13. Our household has no dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc). 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Beginning of September 2016. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Not that I can think of... 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? A friend who knows people who have had success with it.

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking to share a full time nanny?
    I'm looking for a family to have a nanny share, we're located in West 100th.
    Let me know.

    ReplyDelete