Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 25, 2016

seeking family and and nanny (Financial District)

1. My name is Lindsay Matovich 2. my contact is lindsay.matovich @ gmail.com 3. I am expecting in December 2016 4. I am searching for a nanny 5. Likely full time M-F 8 to 6 with the possibility of only needing 4 day a week 6. Financial district 7. Yes, willing to drop off at another apartment 8. In financial district, battery park city or Tribeca 9. We have a 1 cat, very gentle and shy 10. TBD 11. Building has an elevator and doorman 12. There are playgrounds and places to walk – the West Side Highway is just a few blocks away 13. Maybe to the nanny and me classes 14. No dietary restrictions in our house 15. We’d start in April 2016 16. That’s all 17. Found you on google!

No comments:

Post a Comment