Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 13, 2016

seeking to help nanny find full time employment

Dear Mommies, I have the most wonderful nanny, Laurice, who has been taking care of my 5-month old son. We will be sending our son to day care in a month so Laurice is looking for a job starting July 1st. She has been incredibly energetic with my son, cleans the apartment and is an excellent chef. She is finishing up her nursing degree at night at CUNY Hunter. She is 23 years old and very responsible. She has 5 years of experience working as an au pair and is looking for a full time long-term position. She is open to doing a nanny share. If you have any questions you can contact me at jlroberts37 @ gmail.com or contact Laurice directly at lauriceoli @ me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment