Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 2, 2016

Seeking family and nanny (Astoria)

1. Patrick Flynn 2. Email: pflynn.phd @ gmail.com 3. Currently 3 weeks old but looking for a nanny when he is 3.5 months old. We need a nanny share situation to start on August 1st. 4. Searching for a nanny share. 5. Full time Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm 6. I live in Astoria, Queens 7. I am willing to drop my child off at another apartment. I am willing to drive in the Queens area. 8. We have no pets 9. Don't know if he has allergies 10. We live in a house 11. We live next to a very big park 12. Yes we would be interested in a nanny and me gym class 13. No dietary restrictions 14. We would like to begin nanny share August 1st Please let me know if you have any other questions

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am interested in exploring this option. Looking to start August 1st also-my son will be 7 months old. We live in Jackson heights right next to a park also. Would be willing to share hosting days. No nanny yet. I am a teacher though and would need a 7 am start time. Does this sound like something you wouldl like to explore? Email me if so - Lea.rascona@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete