Monday, April 18, 2016
1. First name: Jessica 2. Email: email@example.com 3. Child will be 4 months 4. We have a nanny that we have employed for our older child. We are waiting to confirm that her current employment will be ending in time. 5. Full-time hours: 8am -6pm 6. Neighborhood: Jackson Heights, Queens 7. We would be willing to drop off close to our apartment (34th Ave & 73rd St) 8. No pets. 9. No allergies. 10. Elevator building 11. Large playground 5 blocks away 12. We would be interested in classed once our child is older but are happy to have the nanny take our baby to classes if the share is with an older child. 13. We are vegetarian but have no limits on the food that can be cooked/brought in to our apartment. 14. We are looking to start the share on June 20th. 15. We have done shares in the past with our older child and our nanny has as well so we have a lot of experience in making nanny shares work for all involved parties. 16. I used this site before to arrange our first share.
1. First name – Fayola Alibey 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both – falibey @ gmail.com 3. Age of child – 3 years. Already have a nanny. I am trying to help my current nanny find a job, as my son is starting school full time 5. Days and hours worked: M-F 8 am – 4pm 6. Neighborhood you live in - Washington Heights 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? She is willing to work in Harlem, Bronx, Washington Heights, Upper West Side, Upper East Side. 8. Do you have any pets? – Yes, and she was great with our dog 9. Does your child have any allergies? - none known 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? – N/A 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, and she took him outside to the park and to the New York Public Library reading classes, his swimming class etc. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? N/A 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? - No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? - Yari has worked with us since our son was seven months old. Unfortunately Lucas is taking summer camp and thereafter full time school, so we no longer need her services. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? - through a friend who used it to find her nanny share.
1. Emily 2. Emarmy AT gmail.com 3. 15 months currently, will be 18 months when nanny is needed 4. We do not have a nanny or a family to share 5. Looking for part-time daily care, M-F 8 AM- 1PM 6. Ridgewood 7. We are willing to have a child at our apartment or bring our son to someone else’s apartment 8. We have a cat 9. Our son has no allergies that we know of 10. Our building has no elevator but we have multiple baby carriers, live on the 3rd so two flights of stairs to walk up. 11. We live near Rosemary’s playground for outdoor activities 12. We would sign up for nanny and me classes 13. No household dietary restrictions 14. We are looking to start nanny services June 27th 15. My husband will be working from home as well
Monday, April 11, 2016
Casey Guglielmo 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. 3 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Monday-Friday 8am-6pm 6. Windsor Terrace 7. Willing to drop off in the Fort Greene area 8. we have a cat 9. baby doesnt have any allergies as of now that we know of 10. my building has an elevator. it's a full service luxury building. 11. Ft Greene Park nearby. We would like the baby to get outside, yes. 12. no nanny and me class 13. no dietary restrictions 14. looking to start nanny share by 4/4 15. no other info i can think of to share 16. i found out about your site just through researching.
1. Ana Rose Greene 2. anarose.greene AT gmail . com 3. 4 Month old boy 4. We have a wonderful Nanny, looking to share or find additional hours for her 5. Starting mid April, my schedule allows me to be home more and we are looking to go part time with our current nanny. I have a very flexible schedule, and will only need her 3 days a week (Days and Times are flexible/adjustable). Looking for either another part time family OR a full time family that is interested in a share. 6. For a share, we are looking for someone in the UWS area (100 & Broadway). For another part time family location is flexible. UWS, UES, Midtown, etc. 7. Willing to drop off anywhere between 110 and Columbus Circle accessible from the 1 subway line. 8. NO PETS (Nanny has allergies, so family must be pet free and smoke free) 9. No known allergies for child, but Nanny has pet allergies. 10. No elevator in our building but we are on the 1st/ground floor. 11. Our nanny spends a lot of time at the local parks, including strolling central park and hanging out with other families at local playgrounds. She also takes him to the local library a few times a week for music and storytime. 12. Have interest in music programs, although our Nanny already found and takes advantage of the great free programs at the local library. 13. No special dietary restrictions at this time. 14. ASAP; End of April or Beginning of May. 15. We love our nanny. She takes care of our son as if he was her own. She actively works with him on developmental goals and is as excited as we are to watch him learn and grow. We don't want to lose her, and hope to find another family that appreciates her as much as we do so that we can continue with her. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Internet Search
1. First name – Lauren 2. Contact information – lauren.mitte @ gmail.com 3. Age of child – will be 3 months in June 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share – searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed – full time, M-F 8/9 am – 6/6:30pm 6. Neighborhood you live in – Battery Park City 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? – Yes - preferably within a 1 mile radius 8. Do you have any pets? – No 9. Does your child have any allergies? – n/a 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? – Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. – Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? – Most likely. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? – No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. – Looking for early to early June start 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? – We are a young professional couple looking for childcare for our daughter for after my maternity leave (June 2016). At that time our daughter will be 3 months old. We are seeking a nanny-share on a full-time basis. We would love for our daughter to have a companion to spend the days with, so if you are in the Battery Park City area and are looking for a similar arrangement we'd love to hear from you! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? – Google search
1. Laura 2. lbellafronto @ gmail.com 3. 18 month 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. M-F 8 am – 6:30 pm 6. Fleetwood, lower Westchester 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Possibly, in Soho 8. 1 dog, extremely friendly and great with kids 9. No allergies 10. We live in a 3 bedroom house with it's own playroom and backyard 11. There are nice places to walk and playground near by 12. Yes, currently our daughter attend music and art classes with our current nanny 13. No dietary restrictions in the household 14. We would like to start ASAP 15. na 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Through a friend
1.) Trish & Bronson 2.) trish.lingamfelter (at) gmail.com 3.) Our son will be three this fall and baby #2 is due late-June. 4.) Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5.) M-F 8:30 - 6:30 (approximately - can be a bit flexible) 6.) Live on the UWS – mid-70s near Columbus 7.) Yes - willing to drop off. Depending on the age of the other child (or children), we are also open to hosting. We live in a walk-up, which is fine for our toddler, but the nanny will need to carry our baby, so the other child needs to be able to walk in order to stay at our place. We’re happy to bring our kids to someone else’s home. 8.) No, we do not have pets, but we love friendly dogs. 9.) Our son does not have any allergies, and it remains to be seen with baby #2. However, mom and dad are allergic to cats and prefer a host family without one. 10.) No elevator – again, we’re happy to do the trekking if another family prefers to host, or we’re happy to split hosting duties if the other child or children can handle stairs independently. 11.) Central Park, Riverside, etc. are all nearby and great for playtime 12.) Possibly open to a class; for discussion. 13.) No dietary restrictions 14.) Looking to start full-time with both children mid-September 2016, when maternity leave ends. However we are open to discussing a part-time start for our son in August, to give mom some reprieve with baby at home. 15.) Our son will start preschool in the high 60s/Columbus in September, Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 9-11 (extended to 11:30 in November). We will drop him off, but the nanny will be responsible for pick-up. So for part of the day/week, the nanny will only have our little one in the share. 16.) We’ve successfully used www.shareournanny.com before and met lovely families that we enjoyed working with.
1.Geneva 2. geneva.c.morris (at) gmail.com 3. Our daughter is 3 and a half 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. M-Fri 8:00-6:00, maybe 5:30? 6. Fort Greene 7. Yes, would drop off in Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, South Williamsburg, Prospect Heights, Bed Stuy. Also happy to host. 8. No pets. 9. No allergies. 10. No elevator 11. Yes, we're close to several playgrounds and Fort Greene Park. 12. Maybe a class? It would depend. 13. No dietary restrictions 14. May 15. Nanny shares are really fun, we're new to the neighborhood and would love to find a family in the area to share a nanny, and maybe swap evening babysitting in the future. 16. Simple internet search!
We have a wonderful nanny share at our home and the other family won't need to drop off their child for the summer because mom is a teacher. Our son will be three and we were wondering if anyone wanted this type of situation for the summer or even a few weeks as an alternative to camp or what have you. Our nanny previously had experience at a pre-school program so she has never hesitated to be very active and creative with our son. They go to the library, pet store, bounce n play, playgrounds, parks, etc. A lot of reading, playing, and art happens at our house. I would be interested in signing up for some classes over the summer as well. There will be a brand new playground opening up right around the block from our house on 47th street and 21st ave we are thrilled about. We have a vegetarian home. Our son is actually allergic to dairy. Currently, we have our nanny at our house Mon-Thurs from 7:15- 4:15 On fridays they go to the other family's house. We live in Astoria two blocks from Ditmars. We have a Maltese/Yorkie mix. We are on the second floor-Have double stroller downstairs. We could start the nanny share first week of July and available until August 11th.
1. First name Lara 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both lara.gamble31 @ gmail. com 3. Age of child Due in two weeks 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share Searching for a nanny / nanny share 5. Days and hours needed For example, full time, M-F 8 am – 6:15pm/6:30pm 6. Neighborhood you live in Midwood - Avenue H & East 14th Street 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, flexible within Brooklyn. 8. Do you have any pets? 1 cat 9. Does your child have any allergies? Unsure 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? No playground that I know of, but Prospect Park is fairly close 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Not at this time, as my child will be too young 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? End of July/early August 15. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google