Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Seeking family and nanny (Long Island City)

--I have a 1 year old boy who is crawling and currently on a 2 nap schedule. I'd like to find another baby around the same age. -- Right now, I have a nanny for 3 days a week, but need to find another part time nanny or a full time one. The nanny I have is amazing, so I would hate to lose her, so I'm thinking we could hire another part time nanny for 2 days. My current Nanny is flexible and can work 3 days in a row or M-W-F. If this doesn't work and you have a nanny, I'd be open to that too. -- Days and hours needed: M-F 9 am – 6pm --I am willing to drop off for a couple days or have both babies at my place-I have an extra high chair for eating and a pack n play for naps. I live in a 2 bedroom, so they could easily nap separately. Plus, there is a great indoor playroom in my building for cold or rainy days. There are also 3 playground within 5-15 minutes walk in the neighborhood, but I don't have a double stroller. Maybe we can get one though. I live in Long Island City in an elevator building less than a 5 minute walk from Queensborough plaza and Court Square. I will travel anywhere within 20ish minutes as long as it is close to a subway(not more than 5-10 minute walk from the train). --I have 1 small dog who is very good with the baby. They play fetch all the time :) --No allergies that I know of yet. --I would definitely be interested in signing up for classes. --No Dietary restrictions- just want healthy food for the babies. I make big things of Chicken soup or slow cooker type foods for him pretty much every week and always have a ton to share! --I would like to start the nanny share on January 4th You can reach me through email at katheryn.salazar@gmail.com I look forward to meeting some Moms and would love to arrange a playdate prior to committing to the nanny share even if just for fun if the share doesn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment