Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

seeking to help nanny find full time employment

1. Erin 2. erinmaguire.em@gmail.com // 3. 3 4. Seeking to help nanny find additional hours/ new family 5. Karen is available FULL TIME M-F 6. She is open to any Manhattan or Brooklyn neighborhood 7. n/a 8. n/a 9. n/a 10. n/a 11. n/a 12. n/a 13. n/a 14. ASAP 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I have a 3 year old son who has been cared for by our amazing nanny, Karen, for over 2 years. He just started school so I would love to connect her with a new family. I can't endorse Karen highly enough. She is extremely responsible which as a working mother I found much comfort in her open communication and smart decision making skills. She has our son's best interests at heart at all times. She sought out activities and made friends and play dates in the neighborhood. Karen took every opportunity to teach our son through fun activities, reading daily, and exploring the world around him. My son adores her, as do my husband and I. Karen was always on time, willing to stay late if we ran late at work, and pitched in with household help without a second thought (I didn't ask this of her, but an example of her going above and beyond.) When she started with us, I received the same glowing recommendation from her former employers. Her support enriched all of our lives and we're sad to see her go! I would be happy to chat about her experience more if you need further recommendation. Here is my information, as well as Karen's if you'd like to reach out directly. Thanks! Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment