Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

seeking family and nanny (UES)

1. First name Paulina 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both paulinac@sympatico.ca 3. Age of child 4 months 4. Searching for nanny share 5. Days and hours needed M-F 8 am – 6pm (sometimes 7-5) 6. Neighborhood you live in UES 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If within neighbourhood (1mile radius of 68th street) 8. Do you have any pets? no 9. Does your child have any allergies? NA 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? no 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? june 2016 ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? referred by a friend

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm interested. How can I get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am looking for a share during the same timeframe, on the UES. My daughter will also be four months at that time. You can reach me at candice.vaiman@gmail.com if interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am looking for a nanny share during the same time frame. I also live on the UES. My daughter will be four months during at that time. If interested, please reach me at candice.vaiman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete