Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours

1. Amanda 2. amandaholland@gmail.com 3.1 year old and 3 year old 4. I have a nanny I would like to hire if I can find someone for the other 2 days 5. I need full time tues/wed/thurs and would like to find a family that needs the nanny mon/fri. 6.Long Island City 7. No, cannot drop off anywhere else 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Yes elevator 11. lots of playgrounds here! 12. n/a 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Sept 15 15. Looking for a family who needs childcare mon/fri, so that we could provide a nanny with full time employment. I have a wonderful candidate I would like to hire. 16. a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment