Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

seeking family and nanny share (chelsea)

1. Jonna 2. Jonna.McLaughlin@gmail.com 3. Parker, will be 3 months in September 4. Searching for nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 9:30 am – 6:30pm 6. Chelsea 7. I am willing to drop off my child at someone else's apt. I am willing to drop him off in the Chelsea area. 8. We have a two year old dog, who is walked by a dog walker every day for 3+ hours 9. No known allergies 10. Yes the building has an elevator. 11. Yes our neighborhood has many playgrounds and nice places to walk, within blocks from our apartment. 12. Yes I would be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class. 13. No, our household does not have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc). 14. I am looking to start our nanny share on September 1st when I go back to work. 15. I work within 10 minutes from our apartment, and my father is two blocks away. My husband and I are really fun, and excited to join in a nanny share! 16. I found out about this website through a facebook mommy group.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have a 3 month old. When I go back to work, she will be almost 4 months. I'm looking to dropoff. Whereabouts in Chelsea are you?
    Thanks,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete