Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Seeking family and nanny (Park Slope)

Seeking family and nanny (Park Slope) 1. Ilana 2. brueklyn50de AT gmail dot com or 347-446-0154 3. My child is 15 month old, but a share with any age child will work great. 4. I do not have a nanny, so I am seeking someone who is happy with their nanny and would love to share her as well as give their child opportunity to make a friend. J 5. 35-50 hours; Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm 6. I live in Park Slope, Brooklyn. 7. I'm happy to host in the near future, but I rather drop off at a nearby home; I am open to split time, until we move to a larger place. 8. I don't have pets. 9. Child doesn't have any allergies 10. My building does not have an elevator. I live in a brownstone 3rd floor walkup. You are welcome to leave the stroller in a hallway inside the building. 11. I'm half a block from Prospect Park, which gives ample opportunity to walks and other activities in its Harmony playground on 11th St. 12. Yes, I'd be open to classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. I would like to start July 1. 15. No other relevant info 16. Google

No comments:

Post a Comment