Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Seeking to help nanny find full time employment

1.Nina .2 . ninadonnard@gmail.com 3.looking for a new family for my nanny.5.She is available Mon - Friday 6.8am-6pm 7.UWS/ . No 8. No 9. 10.Our nanny is very familiar with the UWS.11. Is willing to travel anywhere for work UWS/UES/Brooklyn.12.We did a nanny share 13.no allergies 14. Willing to start ASAP 15. I would love to recommend our former nanny Mel. Mel is extremely trustworthy, Patient, Playful and interactive with my daughter. She started with us when my daughter was 3 months old and did a tremendous job at helping us raise her. I am a full time working new mom and leaving my daughter with Mel everyday gave me peace of mind because I knew she was safe and well taken care of. My daughter always lit up when she saw Mel in the morning and I think any family would be lucky to have her. She truly has lots of energy and managed 2 kids pretty well.We did a nanny share. Would love to find her the right family to work for. Please feel free to email me at ninadonnard@gmail.com if you want more information about our experiences with her or you can contact Mel directly at 914 330 3657 or email her at melishacallender@gmail.com. No. 16

No comments:

Post a Comment