Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Seeking family and nanny (UES)

1. First name: Mariya 2. Contact information: mariyamariya1979@yahoo.com 3. Age of child: 4 months old boy 4. I interviewed and selected a nanny that I would prefer, but flexible if the family I share with would like to interview additional candidates. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5 pm (with some flexibility on the hours). 6. Neighborhood you live in: Upper East Side 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, within 10 minute walk of 90th and 3rd, but ideally would like to take turns hosting on weekly basis. 8. Do you have any pets? No. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator? Yes.11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, there is Rupert Park within 1/2 block distance, Carl Schurtz Park within 10 min walk and Central park within 7 min walk, however, at the beginning I would prefer the nanny remains in the apartment with the children. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions? The infant is breast fed exclusively at the moment, will be bottle fed breast milk with the nanny 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? I am going back to work on May 4th. However, I am traveling between April 22 and May 4, thus will not be able to meet with or interview nannies within that timeframe, so if I don't find someone by April 22, I may have a nanny to myself in May and start nanny share in June. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? no, but please feel free to ask questions even if the situation is not perfect, we can be flexible. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Internet search.

No comments:

Post a Comment