Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Seeking family - already have nanny (UES)

seeking family UES 1) Jaclyn 2) jaclynbernstein@gmail.com 3) 5 months at the time of the share 4) I have a nanny but i am looking for a family to do a nanny share 5) Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8 am to 6/6:30 pm. 6) UES 7) I am willing to drop off my child in midtown east or on the UES. 8) I do not have pets 9) My child does not have any allergies 10) My building does have an elevator. 11) My neighborhood has multiple playgrounds and nice places to walk. 12) I would be interested in a "nanny and me" music class or gym class, but would go either way on this one depending upon what the other family wanted to do. 13) My household does not have any dietary restrictions. 14) I am able to start the nanny share in mid-June 2015. 15) I am very flexible with all issues concerning the nanny share, so please contact me even if you do not think we are a perfect match. 16) I found out about www.shareournanny.comthrough Facebook UES Mommas.

No comments:

Post a Comment