Tuesday, April 28, 2015
1. Stephanie 2. email@example.com 3. Have a 4 year old son 4. Already have a nanny and looking to find a share or additional hours with another family. 5. Presently, our nanny is with our son 2-6.30pm daily. In September 2.45-6.30pm. We are open to another child with him, or finding another family for her during the mornings, or both. 6. We live on Upper West Side (W70s) 7. We'd be willing to host or have our son go to someone else's apartment. 8. We have an elderly, gentle golden retriever. 9. No allergies. 10. We have a doorman and elevator. 11. Our home is right near the park. 12. We are all set with classes presently 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. We can start this arrangement any time. We'd like to have something set by the summer. 15. Our nanny is truly wonderful, and we are committed to doing what we can to have her continue with our family for the longest time possible. 16. Friend has used the site.How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?
1. Heather Wagner 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. 3 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 8 am – 5pm 6. UWS, low 80's 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? YES within our neighborhood area 60's-90's UWS. Can also do UES but would have to do early drop off like 7:30am. 8. Do you have any pets? YES 9. Does your child have any allergies? YES, dairy 10. Does your building have an elevator? NO, but we are on the ground floor 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? YES 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NO 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? September 2015 or late August 2015 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? No 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? From a family who used it successfully
Thursday, April 16, 2015
1. Caroline 2. email@example.com 3. 5.5 month old daughter 4. Already have a nanny - Seeking family for share 5. Full time, M-F 8am – 6pm 6. South Park Slope/Greenwood Heights/Sunset Park 7. Prefer to host but open to travel within neighborhood 8. We have two cats 9. No known allergies 10. Already have double stroller; live on first floor 11. Nanny goes out every day to park, library, zoo, etc. 12. Definitely interested in classes in neighborhood. Already have YMCA membership 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Start ASAP or beginning/mid May 15. Found www.shareournanny.com via Google search
1. Christine 2. christineyoon (at) gmail dot com 3. My child is two and ten months, but a share with any age child will work great. 4. Already have a wonderful, amazing nanny. More info on her below. 5. Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm (50 hours) until September 6. Park Slope, Brooklyn, near Washington Park and JJ Byrne Playground. 7. Prefer to host in my baby- and toddler- proof home, but flexible to all options 8. No pets. 9. No allergies 10. My building has an elevator, doorman, and playroom for bad weather days 11. I'm very close to JJ Byrne Playground/Washington Park (featured on Red Tricycle for its great new playground and water play for summer). The wonderful benefits of Park Slope (drop-ins, sing-a-longs, etc) are all walking distance from my place. 12. Yes, I'd be open to classes, but I'll work with the other family 13. No dietary restrictions 14. ASAP 15. Great for someone who would like to share to start out and then have a more full time nanny (my daughter starts preschool in September); or you can find a second share family in the fall. I'm looking for a second family to share our wonderful nanny, Lhamo, who I've known since Nov 2012 (when my daughter "E" was 5 months old). I always hear unsolicited praises from other moms (and my doorman) about how great she is with E. I don't mind the age of child of the 2nd family - Lhamo will be great with any age, and so will E. Years ago (but not in the U.S.) Lhamo was an early childhood educator. Her good care, constant attention and solid love has been a huge part of E being a confident, happy and sweet girl. I think the best part of having Lhamo as our nanny is that she’s part of an amazing community of warm, loving, completely competent Tibetan nannies in Park Slope. E has benefited from having a regular built-in play group every day, and in Montessori style she’s played with kids of all ages from day 1. I’m proud to say my daughter can hold her ground when she plays with the 3-4 year old boys and she’s also so sweet and gentle to the babies in the group (a 3 month old joined the playgroup, and he is E’s favorite). It eases my mind to know E has a good community, great friends, and gets the socialization benefits of daycare while having the individual attention and love from her nanny. Lhamo is on-time, almost never sick, and I can’t imagine my family without her. When I interviewed her, Lhamo was infant cpr-certified; and had great references. I heard about shareournanny.com from a friend.
1.Nina .2 . firstname.lastname@example.org 3.looking for a new family for my nanny.5.She is available Mon - Friday 6.8am-6pm 7.UWS/ . No 8. No 9. 10.Our nanny is very familiar with the UWS.11. Is willing to travel anywhere for work UWS/UES/Brooklyn.12.We did a nanny share 13.no allergies 14. Willing to start ASAP 15. I would love to recommend our former nanny Mel. Mel is extremely trustworthy, Patient, Playful and interactive with my daughter. She started with us when my daughter was 3 months old and did a tremendous job at helping us raise her. I am a full time working new mom and leaving my daughter with Mel everyday gave me peace of mind because I knew she was safe and well taken care of. My daughter always lit up when she saw Mel in the morning and I think any family would be lucky to have her. She truly has lots of energy and managed 2 kids pretty well.We did a nanny share. Would love to find her the right family to work for. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you want more information about our experiences with her or you can contact Mel directly at 914 330 3657 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. No. 16
1. Matthew 2. email@example.com 3. 2 4. Already have a nanny 5. Full time Monday - Friday 9:00 to 6:00p 6. Clinton Hill Brooklyn 7. Yes, willing to drop off at someone else's apartment in Clinton Hill, Ft. Greene, Prospect Heights 8. Have two very friendly dogs 9. No allergies 10. Yes, building has elevator 11. Lots of playgrounds, park, library, kid friendly places 12. Yes, open to classes and playgroups 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Start share in June 15. Nanny is bi-lingual English and Spanish 16. Google Search
. First name : Nams. Nanny's name: Manna 2. Contact information – namswal(at)gmail.com 3. Age of child :4 Year 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share .Already have a great nanny, Looking to fill her hours and part Share. 5. Days and hours needed Full time, M-F 8 am – 6pm . Share will be from 2:30pm-6:00pm m-f .My daughter will be going to school until 2:30pm so I only need share from 2:30pm onwards. I am looking to fill her hours from 8am-2:30pm from September 2015.Please email and we can workout the details. 6. Neighborhood you live in : UES 91st street. 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? I am willing to host from 2:30pm-6:00pm m-f. Willing to dropoff in UES . 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, Carl Schulz is close by. You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Nanny is available full time from May 20th. Share will start from September 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? Manna is the most caring and thoughtful Nanny. She has been taking care of my daughter for a year.She can cook delicious healthy food for the kids, patiently play make believe with a 4 year old while teaching good manners and having fun in the process.She has 4 grown up kids of her own and is a great mother.I am always happy to come home to see my daughter then ask Manna not to leave. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?Friends
1. First name: Mariya 2. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child: 4 months old boy 4. I interviewed and selected a nanny that I would prefer, but flexible if the family I share with would like to interview additional candidates. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed: Monday-Friday 7:30 am-5 pm (with some flexibility on the hours). 6. Neighborhood you live in: Upper East Side 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? Yes, within 10 minute walk of 90th and 3rd, but ideally would like to take turns hosting on weekly basis. 8. Do you have any pets? No. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator? Yes.11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, there is Rupert Park within 1/2 block distance, Carl Schurtz Park within 10 min walk and Central park within 7 min walk, however, at the beginning I would prefer the nanny remains in the apartment with the children. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? No. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions? The infant is breast fed exclusively at the moment, will be bottle fed breast milk with the nanny 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? I am going back to work on May 4th. However, I am traveling between April 22 and May 4, thus will not be able to meet with or interview nannies within that timeframe, so if I don't find someone by April 22, I may have a nanny to myself in May and start nanny share in June. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? no, but please feel free to ask questions even if the situation is not perfect, we can be flexible. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Internet search.
Your email should include the following information: 1. Alison 2. Alison.McCormick@hotmail.com (718) 309-7342 3. 2 ¼ years (born Feb 2013) 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. 3 days a week (Tues, Wed, Fri) 8am-6pm 6. Live in Paulus Hook, Jersey City, NJ 7. Willing to drop off near Exchange Place or Grove St in Jersey City OR somewhere in Lower Manhattan (I work near Wall Street / South Ferry / Battery Park) 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Yes elevator in building. 11. Our building has an indoor kids playroom, swimming pool in summer, outdoor parks in close walking distance. 12. Yes interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Starting May 1st, 2015 15. We’re a pretty laid back and fun family, just recently moved to Jersey City, hoping we can connect with someone very soon for nanny share!! 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? - from searching online
Thursday, April 9, 2015
1. Noah 2. noah.brick @ gmail.com 3. son, four months (12-16-14) 4. searching for nanny share 5. Tu/Th 9a-6p (flexible on time and willing to add additional days, but need at minimum Tu/Th) 6. Flatiron 7. Willing to drop off (Flatiron/Gramercy/Chelsea/Union Sq./Columbus Circle (and points west) 8. No pets 9. No child allergies 10. Building has elevators 11. Neighborhood has playgrounds and nice places to walk 12. Willing to sign up and pay for "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. No household dietary restrictions 14. Late August / early September 15. We're generally laid back parents but want convenient quality care for our child and yours. We absolutely require child vaccinations! Happy to arrange a phone call to discuss. 16. found by Google.
1. Sophia 2. email@example.com 3. 3.5 years old 4. Looking for nanny + family 5. Full time-8-6 6. UES 7. Walking distance to UES. We are able to host. 8. 2 very friendly cats 9. No allergies 10. Most likely elevator-still working on finding housing 11. Yes. We will be within a few blocks of Mount Sinai Hospital which is close to central park and a bunch of smaller parks. 12. Interested in classes. Particularly interested in language class as my son speaks Russian and would like to keep that. 13. No dietary restrictions but healthy. 14. Moving to the area in June 2015 and looking to start nanny share in June/July 15. We are moving to the area June 2015 for my residency. I will be a resident and my husband is an attorney. We are looking for another laid back family preferably with a kid my son's age but flexible. 16. Google search
1. Mathilde 2. Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child: 2. 4.Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Ideally looking for full time, M-F 9-5PM but flexible. 6. Neighborhood: Noho 7. Willing to travel to SOHO, East & West village. 8. Don't have pets. 9. No allergies. 10. We have an elevator. 11. We have access to an awesome private playground and are super close to Washington Square 12. We would be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class. 13. We don't have dietary restrictions 14. We are interested in temporary nanny share: June & July (perhaps also August) 15. We are a French-American family and our former nanny was a Spanish speaker so we'd be open to a nanny share where the primary language is French or Spanish. English would be great as well, of course.16. I found out about www.shareournanny.com by googling.
1. Alana DiGiacomo 2. email@example.com, (917) 692-9878 3. I have two children, Mia (14 months) and Jacob (2 1/2 years) and need Mia to share a nanny because Jacob is going to pre-school 4. Already have a nanny and would like a share for Mia, 14 months 5. 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays. Fridays are best but we are flexible, hours would be 9 to 4:00 6. We live in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn 7. We are will to drop off at someone's apartment in Clinton Hill, Bed-Stuy, or Fort Greene 8. We have a cat 9. My child does not have any allergies but has not eaten nuts 10. Our building has an elevator 11. Our neighborhood has a lot of playgrounds and nice places to walk 12. We would be open to signing up for a class 13. We don't eat red meat or pork 14. We would like to start on April 1st or May 1st 16. I found out using an internet search Thank you!!
seeking family UES 1) Jaclyn 2) firstname.lastname@example.org 3) 5 months at the time of the share 4) I have a nanny but i am looking for a family to do a nanny share 5) Full-Time, Monday-Friday 8 am to 6/6:30 pm. 6) UES 7) I am willing to drop off my child in midtown east or on the UES. 8) I do not have pets 9) My child does not have any allergies 10) My building does have an elevator. 11) My neighborhood has multiple playgrounds and nice places to walk. 12) I would be interested in a "nanny and me" music class or gym class, but would go either way on this one depending upon what the other family wanted to do. 13) My household does not have any dietary restrictions. 14) I am able to start the nanny share in mid-June 2015. 15) I am very flexible with all issues concerning the nanny share, so please contact me even if you do not think we are a perfect match. 16) I found out about www.shareournanny.comthrough Facebook UES Mommas.