Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours to full-time employment

Title: 1. Name: Elisa 2. Contact info: e_m_labelle@hotmail.com 3. Nanny has experience with newborn through 18+ years 4. Seeking to help our current nanny acquire additional hours to full-time employment 5. Days and hours available: 8-10 hours/day, 3-5 days/week 6. Neighborhood we live in: UWS/Morningside Heights 7. Nanny is willing to travel anywhere 8. N/A 9. N/A 10. We live in elevator building 11. Our neighborhood has plenty of parks and playgrounds and our nanny takes our son out on a daily basis 12. Our nanny is accustomed to attending neighborhood music classes, story hours, and play times. 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Preferred start date: June 1st. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I was lucky enough to find our nanny, Peggy, through this site when my son was just a year old. She came highly recommended by another family with whom she has over 20 years' experience. Peggy is currently with us part-time, 30 hours per week, but looking for an equivalent to full-time childcare arrangement as I leave work to return home for baby #2 and a pending move. My son is absolutely smitten with Peggy and she has provided top-notch care for a truly high-energy kid! I couldn't be more impressed with Peggy's dedication to being healthy, active, and engaged in my son's day-to-day activities. I leave each morning with peace of mind, knowing my son is loved and well cared for, and come home every day to a happy boy and a tidy home. It would be my honor to help find Peggy the right family to work for. I am happy to arrange a phone call (myself and/or Peggy) to answer any questions you might have. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? We found our nanny through this site 3 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment