Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 23, 2015

seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours

1. Caroline 2. carolinemachen@gmail.com 201 248 9735 3. 8 months 4. Already have a nanny, looking to help her acquire additional hours 5. She is available M/W/F from 830-5 6. Upper West Side 7. No 8. No 9. No 10. Yes elevator 11. Yes, our nanny is very familiar with the upper west side but will travel anywhere 12. She does take our daughter to music and gym classes 13. no allergies or diet restrictions 14. ASAP start 15. Our nanny is fantastic! She has 10 years of experience and used to be a preschool teacher. I cannot recommend her enough 16. through a friend

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am looking for a sitter for my 3 month old daughter on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as of April 1, 2015. I can probably do Monday and Wednesday only and look for another person for Tuesday. I am on the UES. Please let me know if she is still available. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete