Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 2, 2015

seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours

1. Rachel Worth 2. rlworth@gmail.com 3. 4 year old boy 4. Have a nanny who is full time, but only need her in the afternoons (after 2) starting in June. Looking to find a family who wants her the mornings until2PM. 5. Can be 5 days a week or less 6. Live on UWS near Lincoln Center 8. Pets are fine. 14. June Start (can be flexible in May) 15. My son will be going to big boy camp this summer and starting kindergarten in the fall and we just won’t need my amazing, wonderful nanny full time anymore. My son and I would be devastated if we had to give her up all together as she is the most loving, warm and dedicated women. She has been with my son since he was 2 months old and he absolutely adores her. If anyone is interested in having a nanny in the mornings until 2/2:30 starting this summer (can be flexible prior to summer) please email me or call me at 914-629-3877. 16. How did you find out aboutwww.shareournanny.com? Google

No comments:

Post a Comment