Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 23, 2015

Seeking to help nanny acquire addional hours

1. Caroline 2. carolinemachen@gmail.com 3. 7 months 4. Amazing nanny available part time M, W and/or Fri 5. She is available M, W or Fri for full or half days. 6. She can travel anywhere in NYC 7. Nanny will travel to you 8. I have no pets 9. no allergies 10. my building has an elevator 11. she is very familiar with the upper west side but all areas of NYC would work 12. she takes my daughter to a few classes in the UWS area already 13. no dietary restrictions 14. She is available in March 15. She is the BEST nanny. So loving and really cares for my daughter My 7 month old daughter loves her and her face lights up every time she sees her 16. through a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment