Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, January 26, 2015

seeking family and nanny (Astoria)

1.Michelle 2. Contact information – mau.michelle@gmail.com 3. Will be 2.5 months at time of needed care 4. searching for family who already has a nanny to share 5. Preferred part time care 12pm-5pm Monday-Friday but full time is ok 6. Astoria 7. I am willing to drop my child off at another apartment in Astoria, would prefer apartment between 34th ave and Ditmars, above 21st street. 8. We have one dog 9. Child has no known allergies at this time 10. care would not be in my building but no we don't have an elevator 11. prefer nanny who takes children out on walks at least once a day, as they get older playground close by would be nice 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class?-yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? no 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? February 23, 2015. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I am currently working from home but my company requires I not be the sole caretaker; my apartment is very small so it'd be preferable to drop off my daughter. I am looking for a family with an infant who already has a nanny and is looking to save money by sharing costs. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?-internet search.

No comments:

Post a Comment