Monday, January 26, 2015
1.Michelle 2. Contact information – email@example.com 3. Will be 2.5 months at time of needed care 4. searching for family who already has a nanny to share 5. Preferred part time care 12pm-5pm Monday-Friday but full time is ok 6. Astoria 7. I am willing to drop my child off at another apartment in Astoria, would prefer apartment between 34th ave and Ditmars, above 21st street. 8. We have one dog 9. Child has no known allergies at this time 10. care would not be in my building but no we don't have an elevator 11. prefer nanny who takes children out on walks at least once a day, as they get older playground close by would be nice 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class?-yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? no 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? February 23, 2015. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I am currently working from home but my company requires I not be the sole caretaker; my apartment is very small so it'd be preferable to drop off my daughter. I am looking for a family with an infant who already has a nanny and is looking to save money by sharing costs. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?-internet search.
Your email should include the following information: 1. Harry & Sharon 2. firstname.lastname@example.org - 917-912-1093 3. 12 year old twins 4. Already have a nanny 5. Searching for additional hours for our wonderful nanny of twelve years! She is wide open Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p,m, M-W-F mornings (only) are also a possibility on those other days 6. We live high up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan -- 93rd Street. Depending on the situation and times UES or Midtown West (nears our childre's school) are the best locations for additional part-time work for our shared nanny. 7. While our twins are great with younger children, their own needs are very limited and we do not need coverage for them while you have our nanny. 8. Do you have any pets? We have two cats. 9. Does your child have any allergies? No. 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes. 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? You will want the nanny to be spend time outside with the children. Yes but this will only be relevant if we end up in a situation where we actually share our nanny with you in our neighborhood. 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? n/a 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? My daughter is a vegetarian but we are very easy going about it. 14. Maggie will be available part time as listed above on 2/2. 15. Maggie, our wonderful nanny, has been with us since our children were born. She is like part of our family! We are trying to find a way to keep her in our lives part but significantly reduce the expense by having another family employ her part time. Our only truly fixed needs are that she does after school pickup on M-W-F and cooks dinner for them on those evenings. We can be flexible. We most of all want a truly nice family for her who will appreciate the warmth, dependibilty, and safety that she provides! We find those characteristics to be pricelss.. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?
Friday, January 23, 2015
1. Mike 2. Geoffmike AT gmail.com 3. Our daughter will be 2 1/2 months 4. We do not already have a nanny but are searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. We would need a nanny full time, M-F 9 am – 5pm 6. We live in Williamsburg 7. We are willing to drop off our child at someone else's apt if you live on the L train in Manhattan or Brooklyn 8. We have a small dog 9. Our child has no allergies 10. No elevator but we live in the 1st floor 11. Yes there are playgrounds and nice places to walk 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Mid-February 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? No 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google
1. AVNI 2. email@example.com 3. 7 months 4. Seeking additional hours for nanny 5. 10-15 hours a week, flexible but prefer full days or afternoons 6. Murray Hill 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt?YES If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Murray Hill/Gramercy/Midtown East. 8. Do you have any pets? NO 9. Does your child have any allergies? NO 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? YES 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? YES You will want the nanny to spend time outside with the children. YES 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? n/a 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? After January 19th. Any other relevant information you would like to share? My employment situation changed recently and, unfortunately, we cannot keep our nanny on full time. Looking for a nearby family to pick up 10-15 hours a week. Our nanny is excellent - energetic, loving, calm, and reliable - she's great with our infant son. Ideally, this family would need help 1 or 2 full day a week, or 1 full day and a nanny share for 1 or 2 afternoons going back and forth. I'm flexible of days. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google search
Heather, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-376-2102. 4 month old baby girl. We have a nanny, looking for family. We only need M-Th, 32 hours per week, our Nanny would like someone full time as well M-F 8-6. Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We are willing to drop off in Greenpoint or Williamsburg. No Pets. No allergies. Our building has an elevator. There are many playgrounds and parks in the Greenpoint/Williamsburg area, as well as a library. Baby already goes to a music class on Thursdays. We have no dietary restrictions. Our nanny is starting with us Jan. 28th.
1. Hi, my name is Julia. 2. My email is email@example.com. 3. We have a baby boy born August 2014, will be 9-10 months at time of share. 4. Seeking nanny and nanny share family. 5. We need Full time. 6. We live on the UES (70th and 1st). 7. Willing to drop off on UES, Sutton place, Midtown East. Can also host, but would prefer to drop off since we live in a small apartment. 8. We have No pets. 9. We have No allergies. 10. Yes, we have an elevator. 11. Yes, there are some playgrounds nearby, and the building has outdoor space. 12. Willing to do classes, haven't done any yet. 13. No dietary restrictions, trying to eat healthy. 14. June or July 2015, at least through Nov 2015. 15. I'm in medical school and my husband is an attorney, we are looking for full-time care with a nanny share at least July-Nov 2015.
Seeking Family and Nanny (Riverdale) 1. First names - Kristen and Dale 2. Contact info - kristenRmueller@gmail.com or 615-294-2954 3. Age of child - baby girl, will be 3 or 4 months 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Needed M-F 8-6 pm, possibly a later start in the morning, and later finish 6. Live in Riverdale (Spuyten Duyvil) 7. Yes, willing to drop off my child at someone else's place. Willing to go to any area of Riverdale or lower Westchester 8. Any pets? Yes, 1 cat 9. Child have any allergies? Too early to know 10. Yes, my building has elevators 11. Yes, our neighborhood has nice paths to walk and the building itself has a playground 12. Yes, would be interested in having the nanny take our kids to classes 13. No dietary restrictions in our household 14. Looking to start the nanny share in March or April 15. We are pretty laid back and flexible...just want to find good people to go in this together to watch after our kiddos 16. website search
1. Sasha 2. firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-757-1357 3. Our son is 17 months old. 4. We have a nanny. Seeking a family. 5. Full time, M-F 8am-6pm 7. Prefer our apt in Woodside Queens, but we are open to dropping off in Sunnyside, LIC, Manhattan. 8. 2 friendly cats 9. No allergies 10. Yes, elevator 11. Yes, playgrounds. Outdoor play is great. 12. Yes, our son is taking music classes. 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Starting ASAP 15. Ideally, the share would be with a family with one child, 17 months or older. But open to talking about other arrangements. 16. Queens Mamas
1. Caroline 2. email@example.com 3. 7 months 4. Amazing nanny available part time M, W and/or Fri 5. She is available M, W or Fri for full or half days. 6. She can travel anywhere in NYC 7. Nanny will travel to you 8. I have no pets 9. no allergies 10. my building has an elevator 11. she is very familiar with the upper west side but all areas of NYC would work 12. she takes my daughter to a few classes in the UWS area already 13. no dietary restrictions 14. She is available in March 15. She is the BEST nanny. So loving and really cares for my daughter My 7 month old daughter loves her and her face lights up every time she sees her 16. through a friend
Friday, January 9, 2015
1. First name: Meital 2. Contact information – email address or phone or both meitalo AT gmail.com 3. Age of child My son was born on November 25th 2014, he'll be ~4 months old when I go back to work 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Days and hours needed Full time, M-F ~8:30am - 5pm 6. Neighborhood you live in I live in Rego Park, open for a share in the area (Forest Hills, Rego Park, Kew Gardens) 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Open for a share in the area (Forest Hills, Rego Park, Kew Gardens) if it's accessable by public transportation 8. Do you have any pets? I don't have pets but I don't mind if the other family does. Non-smoking home 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Yes 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. Looking to start mid-March / mid-April. I wouldn't mind being alone for a while if the other family is joining a little later. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? We are a very easy going couple, easy to get along with, and would love to find a similar family to share a nanny with 16. How did you find out about google
1. Rachel McKenny 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Newborn 4. Searching for nanny and/or nanny share 5. Mon-Thur,730am-630pm (one week will be Friday instead of Thur) 6. Chelsea 7. Willing to drop off at other apt in Chelsea or mid-town West 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. We will in elevator building 11. Playgrounds/parks in neighborhood 12. Interested in "nanny and me" classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start 3rd of 4th week of Feb 2015 (baby will be 3 months) 15. Must be non-smoking 16. Mom's listserv group
Our wonderful nanny takes care of our son after school, but she is looking for additional hours in the mornings, evenings and weekends. We are also open to a share in our neighborhood (Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, Boerum Hill) or the neighborhood where he goes to school (Clinton Hill). Contact name: Rachel Email: email@example.com Age of child: 4 years We already have a nanny Hours needed: Our nanny takes care of our son 2:15-6:00 M-F and full days during some school holidays. We are open to a share during those hours/days. She is looking for additional hours and is available mornings, evenings, and weekends. Neighborhood: Cobble Hill, Carroll Gardens, Boerum Hill. Drop off: We are fine with our child going to someone else's apartment. Our son goes to school in Clinton Hill, so that might work also. Pets: No Allergies: Peanuts, pine nuts, seasonal allergies Building have an elevator?: No we live on the 2nd floor Food restrictions: No peanuts, pine nuts. Start time: Now Any other relevant information: Our nanny has been really great with our son and she is very reliable. She has experience with kids with special needs. How did you hear about ShareOurNanny: From a friend