Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 19, 2014

Seeking to help nanny acquire more hours

Seeking family-already have nanny (Morningside Heights, South Harlem, UES, UWS) 1. First name: Lan 2. Contact info: ulanwj@gmail.com; 646.812.1350 3. Age of child: 11 ½ months old 4. Already have a fantastic nanny-searching for a family to share her hours. 5. Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am-1:30 or 2pm starting now; or if you want to work with her in the weekday mornings, we are happy to figure things out for our nanny and your family, something like: M-Th 9am-1:30 or 2pm soon (negotiable) 6. Neighborhood you live in: Morningside Heights/South Harlem, 109th st and broadway. 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at some else’s apartment? We are mostly interested in sharing her hours, currently, our nanny takes of our toddler on Monday and Wed mornings from 9am to 1pm. If you want to share our nanny, we can drop off our kid to your apartment, within walking distance during Mon and Wed hours, or we are happy to host your kid at our apt as well. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator? No, walk-up 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes, we are half block away from Riverside Park, where there are many playgrounds for young kids. 12. Would you be interested in signing up a “nanny and me” music class or gym class? No. 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions? No 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? Immediately. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share: We are helping our nanny acquire additional hours. Our nanny is an experienced nanny (years of experiences) and a loving person. She has worked with our family for four months, and our little one LOVES her, so does everyone else in our family. She keeps a log of my baby’s feeding, eating and activities, so when I come home, I know right away how my baby did when I am not around. She also passes useful information on how to care for young infants, as a first-time mother, I very much appreciate her help on multiple occasions. One time I was working to a deadline and my baby had fever, our nanny stayed for extra hours to care for my sick baby so I could meet the deadline. There were three weekends when I had to work, she came to the rescue and helped us out with a short notice. I enthusiastically recommend her to any family. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Google

No comments:

Post a Comment