Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 26, 2014

seeking family and nanny (UWS)

1. Carrie 2. cityhopper93@gmail.com 3. my baby boy is almost 2 months old 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. need full time: 8am - 6:00pm 6. UWS 7. I am willing to drop off my child at someone else's apt, though I would like to have some flexibility here. I am in the 70s near Broadway and would prefer to be relatively close to my home, staying near the 2-3. subway line. 8. no pets 9. no allergies 10. building does have an elevator 11. I live near Riverside Park and 10 minutes from Central Park 12. I would be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class 13. no dietary restrictions 14. Would want to start in early February. I go back to work mid-February. 15. I am a single mom 16. I found out about the website through internet search

No comments:

Post a Comment