Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 19, 2014

seeking family and nanny (Clinton Hill)

1. Sarah 2. sarahlkleiner@gmail.com 3. My son is 6 weeks old 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. 40 hours/week M-F 9 or 10 am – 5 or 6pm 6. Clinton Hill, Brooklyn 7. I would like to share hosting (e.g. alternate apartments or am happy to host); willing to drop off in Clinton Hill/Fort Greene 8. We have 1 cat 9. My child does not have allergies 10. I live in an elevator building 11. My neighborhood has many playgrounds, nice places to walk including Pratt campus and Fort Greene Park. I will want the nanny to spend time outside with the children, weather permitting. 12. When the children are older I would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class, etc. 13. Our household does not any dietary restrictions but we stick to healthy foods 14. I am looking to start the share first or second week in February 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I would ideally like my son to learn Spanish but of course finding a nanny that is the best fit is the most important! My husband and I also speak Spanish 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? Another mom in local mom's group. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment