Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Seeking family - already have nanny (Hamilton Heights)

1. Juana and Andrew 2. jmoreno.0618@gmail.com. 3. 13 month old boy 4. Searching for a family (I am currently a stay-at-home mother and previously a nanny with 9 years of experience). 5. Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am to 6pm 6. Hamilton Heights 7. I am seeking a family to drop their child off at my apartment, but I can be flexible 8. No 9. No 10. Yes 11. Yes, right across street from Jackie Robinson Park, which also has a public swimming pool, and close to a public library 12. Yes 13. No 14. Able to start the first week of January 2015 15 I am seeking a win-win situation where I can continue to be a full-time mother to my son while also working as a nanny for a second child at very reasonable rate 16. Internet search

No comments:

Post a Comment