Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 13, 2014

Seeking part time nanny

First name: Pearl. Contact: pearl_manwani AT yahoo.com. Age of children: Twin boys, 1.5 years old. Searching for a nanny just for Fridays 8:30-6pm, potentially more days if it works well. Live in Midtown West. I would like the nanny in my apartment, no other kids. No pets. No allergies. Elevator building. Neighborhood is close to Central Park, very accessible by most subways. I need the nanny to start asap but am willing to wait for the right person. I am looking for someone active, energetic, able to run after my twin boys, and open to working with a stay at home mom. For now I just need someone for Fridays, with potentially more days depending on the nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment