Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Seeking part time nanny share (Park Slope)

Hi my name is Diana and I have an 11 year old son that goes to school in park slope. We live in Park Slope, 2 blocks from the F train. I need someone that can help with homework, give him a snack when he gets home, and generally keep him company from 3-6PM, 3 to 4 days a week. We live in third floor walk up, no elevator, and have a one-year old dog. My son has a tree nut allergy, but otherwise no other food issues or restrictions. A nanny share would be great or a student, someone energetic, warm and friendly, that can help with homework and spend time outdoors if needed. I would not be able to drop off, the care would be at home in our apartment. Possibly walk him to music lesson and pick him up. I would like someone to start as soon as possible. Thanks, Diana Velez-Griffen dvelezgriffen AT gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment