Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 29, 2014

Seeking to help nanny acquire additional hours (UWS)

1. Stacey 2. sbkarp@gmail.com 3. 2.5 yo 4. Already have a fantastic nanny and want to split time 5. I'm looking for someone who wants 25-30 hrs. I would like 15 hours on MWF afternoon and am flexible about the rest 6. UWS - 90th & Bdwy 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? No, except with my previous arrangement on occasion, it gave us some flexibility, but not on a regular basis. 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? No 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? NA 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? NA 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? 9/1 ASAP or beginning of the month, etc. 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? I've shared a fantastic nanny in a flexible arrangement with a family around the corner from me. The nanny has worked with me for 2 years and is responsible, energetic, positive, patient and flexible. She was with the person I share with from 2 weeks til 8 years and they just don't need enough hours any more. I'd love to find a similar arrangement. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com?FTUWSM meetup.

No comments:

Post a Comment