Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Title : Our Awesome Part-time Nanny Needs One Day of Work We have a fantastic Nanny who's been with our family since our son was four months old. She's a 40-something Tibetan woman, with the most warm, comforting, nurturing way about her. She takes fantastic care of our son, and keeps his calendar very busy with activities adn play dates. We currently use her 4 days a week, so she's looking for one more day of work to fill out her schedule. 1. Talya 2. Talyataylor@me.com 3. 2 years 4. Looking to help current nanny find 1 more day 5. Any day 6. Queens Manhattan Brooklyn 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? No If yes, what area are you willing to go to? Start ASAP! I found my nanny on this site , and couldn't be happier. She's been with us since our son was four months old.
1. First name - Ilana 2. Contact information – firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Age of child- born April 2014 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share- both 5. Days and hours needed: Full time, M-F about 8:30 am – 6pm 6. Neighborhood you live in- high 90's 7. Are you willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt? yes ideally only a few blocks walk, uws, morningside heights near 1,2,3 line 8. Do you have any pets? No 9. Does your child have any allergies? n/a 10. Does your building have an elevator (think double stroller!)? Yes 11. Does your neighborhood have a playground, nice places to walk? Yes 12. Would you be interested in signing up (and paying for) a "nanny and me" music class or gym class? Perhaps 13. Does your household have any dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? Kosher 14. When would you be able to start nanny share? prefer Sept 2014 but flexible from Aug to Oct 2014 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? friend
1. Mary 2. email@example.com 3. My son is 8 months old 4. Seeking to help nanny find full time job My husband and I are moving and I would love to find a full time position for our nanny. Our nanny is incredibly caring and gentle with our son. He absolutely loves her and she treats him like her own. I always feel very comfortable leaving him with her because I know that he is in good hands. Our nanny is respectful of our home and always tidys up before I get home. She makes our son food now that he is eating solids and is very supportive of the schedule I like to keep. Our son is a very happy boy and he squeals with delight when he sees her every morning. I always come home to giggles and smiles and it makes me relieved to know that he is in capable and gentle hands while I'm at work. I can only speak highly of our nanny and I will miss her dearly. I really care about her and her family and want to find a loving home for her. Please feel free to email me if you have any additional questions. Thank you!
1. 1. Name: La Von 2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Looking for Nanny around mid-late November, due September 2014. 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share, so far I have found some nice options at care.com 5. Days and hours needed will be 2-3 days during the workweek from roughly 8am-6pm 6. We live at 111th and 7th (top of Central Park; UWS/Morningside/Southern Harlem) 7. We are willing to host or drop off at someone else’s apt on the UWS/Morningside/Southern Harlem. 8. We do not have any pets. 9. Unsure about allergies at this point. 10. My building does not have an elevator (4th floor) 11. We live near Central Park and Morningside Park, there is plenty of outdoor space. 12. We would consider a music class, language class, etc for our child for additional enrichment. 13. No dietary restrictions. 14. Mid-late November start date 15. It would be great if our nanny could reinforce home foreign language skills, preferably Spanish, though French is an option. 16. How did you find out about www.shareournanny.com? My husband was looking for nanny share options near us.
1. Sophia Brown 2. email@example.com 3. Infant, 3 months 4. Already have a nanny, OR looking for a share 5. Full time, M-F 8 am – 7pm 6. Live in Bed Stuy, open to Bed Stuy, Clinton Hill or Fort Greene 7. Yes - willing to drop off your child at someone else's apt. Bed Stuy, Clinton Hill or Fort Greene or lower east side 8. We have a small dog 9. Not sure yet it baby has any allergies 10. We're in a brownstone house 11. Close to Saratoga Park in Bed Stuy 12. Very open to baby attending activities and classes 13. N/A dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start November
1. Andrea and Stephane 2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Our daughter is 20 months 4. We Already have an AMAZING nanny, looking for a family 5. M-F 8 am - 6 pm 6. Upper East Side (93rd street and 3rd ave) 7. Willing to drop off in the UES and host 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. We live in a doorman building with 3 elevators and a playroom (!) 11. There are several playgrounds nearby, the closest one is a block away. 12. Open to nanny and me classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. We would be able to start as soon as possible 15. Our daughter Elena used to share her nanny with a little boy but his famliy had to leave NYC and now she dearly misses her friend! Our nanny is a wonderful person. She is unbelievably sweet, nutruring, patient, reliable and trustworthy. She always has our daughter's development in mind and as a result our Elena thrives under her care. She has an exceptional work ethic and has established a great partnership with us. 16. Online search
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
1. Christine 2. christineyoon (at) gmail dot com or 610-368-2072 3. My child is two, but a share with any age child will work great. 4. Already have a wonderful, amazing nanny. More info on her below. 5. 30-50 hours anytime from Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm 6. I live in Park Slope, Brooklyn. 7. I'm happy to host in my baby- and toddler- proof home, or to switch hosting responsibilities as long as the family is in Park Slope. 8. I don't have pets. 9. Child doesn't have any allergies 10. My building has an elevator, doorman, and playroom for bad weather days 11. I'm very close to JJ Byrne Playground/Washington Park (featured on Red Tricycle for its great new playground and water play for summer). The wonderful benefits of Park Slope (drop-ins, sing-a-longs, etc) are all walking distance from my place. 12. Yes, I'd be open to classes, but I'll work with the other family 13. No dietary restrictions 14. Looking to start asap, but can wait as late as end of August. I'm looking for a second family to share our wonderful nanny, Lhamo, who I've known since Nov 2012 (when my now 2yo was 5 months old). I always hear unsolicited praises from other moms (and my doorman) about how great she is with my daughter, "E". I don't mind the age of child of the 2nd family - I think Lhamo will be great with any age, and so will eunice. I just hope to find someone near me (4th ave and 5th street) and has enough hours (30-50/week). Years ago (but not in the U.S.) Lhamo was an early childhood educator. Her good care, constant attention and solid love has been a huge part of E being a confident, happy and sweet girl. She's been great for me, too, as a new mom (giving me advice when I asked) and now as a single mom (helping to make home cooked meals for E, emptying the dishwasher, etc). I think the best part of having Lhamo as our nanny is that she’s part of an amazing community of warm, loving, completely competent Tibetan nannies in Park Slope. E has benefited from having a regular built-in play group every day, and in Montessori style she’s played with kids of all ages from day 1. I’m proud to say my daughter can hold her ground when she plays with the 3-4 year old boys and she’s also so sweet and gentle to the babies in the group (a 3 month old joined the playgroup, and he is E’s favorite). All the caregivers in that group are wonderful, as are the parents and their sweet kids, and it eases my mind to know E has a good community, great friends, and gets the socialization benefits of daycare while having the individual attention and love from her nanny. Lhamo is on-time, almost never sick, and I can’t imagine my family without her. When I interviewed her, Lhamo was infant cpr-certified; and had 2 great references I spoke to (multiple times, because I was nuts during the nanny search). I heard about shareournanny.com from a friend.
1. Laura and Jae 2. email@example.com 3. 3 months, will be 5 months when nanny share starts 4. Searching for nanny and a nanny share 5. Full time, M-F 8am -6pm. 6. UES/ Yorkville, 95th and 3rd 7. Willing to drop off or host 8. No pets 9. No pet allergies 10. Elevator building with a kids playroom 11. Close to several parks, outdoor time is a must 12. Open to doing classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. End of July/ Beginning of August (flexible around the exact date) 15. Would like to have a child in a similar age range (3-12 months in August) 16. Found out from a Moms MeetUp group
My name is Sharon at sharonenycATgmail.com , 646-306-5974. I am interested in sharing my nanny, whose name is also Sharon with another family who is looking for a part-time nanny share. We have had Sharon as part of our family caring for my son since he was 4 months old, and he is now 7. We have flexible hours and are looking for a family who needs a fantastic, nurturing and dependable part-time nanny. The days available are Tuesday – Thursday for full days or hours. We are on the UES but Sharon has no issue traveling throughout Manhattan to your home. Sharon has extensive experience from newborns - elementary school age children, including caring for multiples. She is self directed, organizes play dates, takes children to and from school, classes, feeds and bathes and will do laundry associated with your child.
1. Andrea 2. firstname.lastname@example.org 3. 2 years 4. I Already have a nanny but I am open to sharing an existing nanny 5. Full time, M-F 9 am – 6pm 6. UWS 7. I prefer to host at my apartment 8. Do No pets 9. No known allergies 10. My building has an elevator 11. Yes. . 12. Yes (I already have my child signed up) 13. No dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, kosher, etc)? 14. ASAP . 15. Any other relevant information you would like to share? 16. Referral
1. Jessica 2. Contact information – email@example.com 3. Age of child: 14 months (girl) 4. Already have a nanny OR Searching for a nanny and a nanny share: I am a nanny, searching for a family 5. Days and hours needed: I am looking for full time I am a nanny that brings my daughter (14 months) to work with me and therefore treats it as a kind of nanny share in terms of pay. I am currently in Florida and actually found a wonderful family through this blog that needed me to start in September. However, they no longer need full time and I prefer not to work part time. I have been nannying for the past year with my daughter, previous to that I was a high school teacher, and before that I was a nanny as well. I received my bachelors in psychology with a focus on early childhood behavior. I am interested in starting in the fall, but would definitely be open to starting sooner. Please feel free to email me if interested!
My name: Jen email: firstname.lastname@example.org; our nanny is looking for additional hours. During the summer: She is avail all day Thurs and Fri. Starting in September she will be available M-Thurs 7am-11/1130AM and all day on Fridays. She is happy to do childcare or cleaning some or all of these days she is available. Manhattan is preferable. Patsy has been with us for 2.5 years and with her prior family for 13 years. She is hard working, kind, honest, trustworthy, and has 25yrs of experience. All of the other parents in our building always complement her to us. She is a true gem.
1. First names: Yael and Matt 2. Contact information: email@example.com 3. Child expected 9/2/14 4. Searching for a nanny and a nanny share 5. Nanny share needed full time (8am-6pm)Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning in January 2015 6. UES/East Harlem 7. Willing to drop off child in UES/East Harlem 8. No pets 9. No allergies 10. Our building has an elevator and playroom 11. Neighborhood has several playgrounds nearby, and close access to path along East River 12. Open to nanny and me classes 13. No dietary restrictions 14. January 2015 16. Heard about shareournanny.com through a friend.