Sign up to receive blog updates by email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Seeking to help nanny find fulltime employment

May has been an integral part of our family for the past 9 years. We could not have wished for a nanny who was more nurturing, loving, reliable, trustworthy, and pleasant to have around. They say no one can ever care for your child's well-being as much as you do. Well that's just not true about May. Her capacity to love and care for others is enormous and that caring extended to everyone in our family including me (the mom!). For 9 years, I have never had a moment's hesitation that my children's needs would not be her first priority. Friends often compliment me on what sweet natured and happy children we have and I give May all the credit. Not to mention their incredible palettes and eating habits - she made every bit of baby food from scratch since they started on solids! Oh, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. I can go on and on about May and would be happy to speak on the phone. My number is 917-952-3392. We live on the Upper West Side, and our children are now all school age. While we no longer need a full-time nanny, we very much want to help May find a fun and loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment